#5 - Silly teenagers

I'm 18 and a virgin. My beloved girlfriend, Evie isn't and it makes me a little insecure at times. We only either make out or cuddle when it comes to intimate touch. I love her so much and I've always wanted to know how it felt to have sex, I'm just so... curious.

As I arrived at my school, I went to my girlfriend and hugged her. "Good morning, my love." She said in the cutest voice. "Good morning, baby." I greeted, pulling in for a gentle and long kiss.

She let go and held my hand, walking towards our friends. "Good morning lovebirds. We saw you kissing earlier you know." my friend Em said, giggling with the rest of the group. I blushed while Evie giggled. Her laugh is just adorable.

~ Time skip ~

The last bell rang, and I grabbed my bag and walked away from my classroom, looking for Evie. We both locked eyes when we were at the school grounds and walked towards each other, hugging. "Hi, lovely. Wanna walk home together? Maybe we could just watch tv or be in my bedroom or something." She said, as I nodded yes with a smile.

We arrived Evie's house, holding hands. Even us when holding hands make me fold, I get so nervous around her, it's like a butterfly cage in my stomach. We arrived home alone and walked to the bedroom.

We both dropped our bags to the ground. "Ready?" She winked, only she said it in a different tone this time, this is different..? I said yes, looking like a tomato.

She pushed me to the bed and placed her gentle and soft lips on mine. I put my hands on her hips as she started exploring her hands through my body, placing her hands on my breasts. It turned me on and I felt myself forming a smile as we were kissing. A few minutes later we pulled apart for air to breathe.

"You know, I've always wanted to try something. If you're okay with it of course my darling." she said, playing with my shirt with her soft hands, nearly pulling it off. I nodded, giving her consent. God, I've been waiting for this for so long.

She pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra, sliding my skirt down my body with her other hand. I moaned and kissed her, seeing a smile forming on her face.

She took off all her clothes, only wearing a matching red lace bra and underwear. Her body is so goddamn perfect. She slid off my skirt and I was wearing nothing but underwear.

She moaned at the sight of my body and placed her hand on my cheek, rubbing it, with her free hand playing with one of my nipples. I whimpered and begged her to do more.

She smiled and rubbed it, swirling her tounge around my nipple, before she sucked on it. A loud moan left my lips as she kept sucking it, hearing a muffled moan from hers as well.

She put her lips apart from it, and went to the bottom part of my body. She giggled as I eagerly spread my thighs and took off my black laced underwear, her finger separating my folds, revealing a wet and throbbing pussy.

She put her thumb on my clit, putting pressure on it, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head in pleasure and moaning, needing more. She blew on my wet pussy and licked around my entraced while rubbing my clit.

Moments later, she placed her lips on my pussy and started sucking, causing multiple moans leaving my mouth. She let go and licked my clit, sliding a finger inside me.

She placed it in there for a while so that I could get used to it, then she starts thrusting it in and out slowly, then picking up the pace, before placing another finger inside and going faster. I held on to the sheets for dear life as I felt I was close to the edge.

"W-What am I feeling? It's like something in me wants to be out." I said, my legs starting to shake and my breath getting uneven. "Oh don't worry, you just want to cum. You can let it out, love" she chuckled, going faster and faster with her fingers.

I screamed and finally finished on her fingers, uneasy for me to breathe and my legs feeling weak. "Good girl, princess." she smiled, licking her fingers in delight, then walking to the kitchen to fill up a glass of water.

"Drink up." she said, walking to the bathroom and turning on the bath tub making sure there were lots of bubbles.

I drank the glass of water she gave me, my legs still unable to move. She walked to me and picked me up, putting me on the bathtub, as she took off her clothes and went in with me.

I blushed at the sight of her beautiful body, as we were in the bath tub, my head on her shoulder and her hand rubbing my hair.

(I hope you enjoyed this !! Please comment if you have any suggestions or requests <3)