#3 - Threesome

I was on my couch, watching TV. I got bored and was about to change shows, when suddenly, I saw one of my roommates, Lily, walking by.

All she was wearing was short shorts and a crop top, I could see her bra outlining her big tits and it made me blush.

She smiled and winked at me, going to my other roommate, Riley's bedroom. I did nothing but blush for the next 10 minutes until I heard a noise, so I turned off the TV and went inside the room to see what was happening.

I was surprised to see Riley and Lily making out, about to take off each other's clothes. "Holy shit, I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" I said, frozen in position. Shit they were both so hot.

"Nothing to worry about. We were waiting for you." Riley chuckled, walking towards me and gave me a kiss.

I was stunned and froze for a couple seconds until the two held my hands and led me to the bed.

Lily pushed me to the bed and sat on my hips, our pussies basically touching each other. It made me so wet I thought she could feel the patch on my underwear.

Riley went to the bathroom to get something, but I wasn't even paying attention, because Lily went on top of me and placed her soft, pink lips on mine, taking off my shirt and bra.

I let out a few moans as she kissed me and meanwhile, Riley got busy taking off all her clothes and hiding an object behind her back.

Lily pulled away and stood up to take off her clothes, and I sat up just gazing at the sight of these girls' gorgeous gorgeous bodies. Lily's long black hair swaying as she took off her clothes and Riley's beautiful blue eyes walking towards me, and taking off my shorts.

Riley was surprised to see a huge wet patch on my underwear, "Desperate, aren't you?" She giggled, taking them off and spreading my folds with her finger.

I nodded slowly and then pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss. One hand on her cheek, rubbing it and the other, touching one of her boobs and rubbing her nipples.

A small, seductive moan left her body and turned me on a lot more. I laid down and brought her with me so that we could be more comfortable.

As Riley was kissing me, Lily was taking the object Riley was hiding and looked at the two of us making out.

Lily signalled Riley to pull away and I caught a glimpse of the object.

Riley pulled aside and gave Lily a little kiss. "Are you ready?" Lily giggled as I slowly but nervously nodded. She then went on my pussy and started rubbing my clit which made me moan.

Riley started kissing me as Lily started putting her tounge inside and putting it in and out of my pussy in a fast motion. Riley kissed me and started playing with one of my nipples as Lily was eating my pussy, making me moan loudly and having my legs shaking.

Riley made her way down to my tits and started sucking on one of them in which a long and loud moan escaped my mouth and I just grabbed on the sheets for support.

Lily pulled away and turned on the vibrator at the max level and put it on on clit, making my legs shake and me producing more moans.

As the vibrator was on my clit, Lily stuck two fingers in me, thrusting them in and out in a quick manner, which I finally let my cum out and I had a hard time breathing.

Lily and Riley let go and giggled. "I hope you had fun." Riley chuckled, as Lily prepared a nice and warm bath.

(Please leave suggestions in how I can improve and don't be so hard on me please because this is only my 3rd time <3)