#2 - Shh...

(Please leave some suggestions if able and apologies in advance because I'm new to writing these.)

I pushed away the curtains and showed her the dress I was trying on.

"Do you like it?" I said excitedly.

She looked at me and smirked, biting her lips. "It would look better off, you know."

I blushed but quickly snapped out of it, with a serious look on my face. "I'm serious, babe. I wanna look good when I meet your parents. Aren't they hella judgemental?" I said, going back in the fitting room and shutting the curtains.

She sighed, "Fine fine, don't worry you look beautiful, they'll love you." She reassured me. I went back outside the fitting room, smiled, and walked towards her, then pulled her in for a kiss

I let go but she didn't let me and pulled me back in closer, holding my hips and her free hand tracing through my body.

I pulled away, "You know I'd really love to continue on with this and I love you, but we're in public, anyone can come in and catch us." I whispered a little louder, heading back into the curtained fitting room to try on another dress.

"Who cares, we're alone and I'm so horny right now." She whined, going inside the fitting room, revealing me, exposed and only wearing a bra and underwear.

"MEG, I'M CHANGING RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN IT!!" I said, quickly closing the curtains.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SOMEONE COULD'VE SEEN US RIGH-" I said until she put her finger on my lip then on hers, shushing me and pinned me to the cold wall.

"Only if we get caught, love." She said, smirking and pulling me close, her gentle and soft lips kissing mine. I got carried away and kissed her back, a moan leaving my mouth.

She smiled and pulled off her clothes, leaving only her bra and underwear.

I pushed her to the bench in the small room and sat on top of her underwear, slowly grinding on it. I could feel our two wet pussies hungry for each other.

She quietly moaned and signalled me to take them off, as she unclipped my bra and started rubbing one of my nipples.

I gently moaned and soon took off her underwear and separated the folds with my two fingers, revealing her wet pussy.

I covered her mouth so that no one would hear us, and rubbed her clit, a whimper leaving her mouth.

"Shh. We don't want anyone hearing us, do we?" I said, slowly licking her, top to bottom. She shook her head and tried to hold back in her moans.

I made my way into her pussy, and stuck my tounge into her. Her legs started shaking and I could hear her mumbled moans peeking through my hand.

"I wish I could hear those pretty sounds you make clearer, but we can't get caught. So shh.. save me those sounds when we get home" I smirked.

I let go of her pussy and took off my underwear and unclipped my bra.

She stood up and pushed my naked body on top of hers, her pussy dangerously close to mine.

She went to the bench and started scissoring me, her body on the opposite side as mine.

My legs started shaking, but she still went faster and faster, making me have the need to cum even more.

"I can't hold it in." I mumbled, then moaned a couple seconds later.

She ignored me and went faster and faster....until finally I let it out and cummed.

"Fuck..." She said, and cummed not even 5 seconds later.