#4 - Oh, Miss Salvia..

I'm so horny. I'm at the back of the class, looking at my favorite teacher, Miss Salvia's gorgeous hourglass body. She always turned me on whenever she glanced at me. God, she's so hot. Oh Miss Salvia..

I was so wet I just couldn't help myself. I raised my hand, asking to go to the bathroom. She glanced at me, said yes, and just got too wet on the way, it felt like a whole sea in there.

I finally reached into the bathroom, ran to the stall, locked it, and took off my skirt, rubbing my underwear that had a visible wet patch. A moan left my mouth, knowing no one was there and slipped my hand under my underwear, feeling my wet pussy.

"Oh, Miss Salvia, Miss Salvia.." I whispered, rubbing my clit. It wasn't enough to just touch myself, thinking about her. I wanted her. I needed her.

I thrusted one finger in my entrance, moving up and down quickly, where small whimpers left my mouth, hoping no one would hear.

I was imagining that she took off her shirt revealing large round tits with pretty nipples, and licking my pussy. I was on the edge of cumming but still insterted another finger, thrusting my hand in and out faster and faster... Until I heard someone.

I stopped in shock and everything I was feeling disappeared. I was panicking until I heard a familisr voice. "M-Miss S-Salvia?" I stuttered, taking my hand off of my underwear and quickly putting on my skirt, getting out of the stall.

"Oh, you bad, bad girl. How dare you touch yourself in this school and still have the unsanity to call out my name." she said, in an intimidating, but hot and seductive way. "I..i" I stuttered. Fuck.

"That's incredible inappropriate, Amy." She said, standing before me. I couldn't help but look up and down her body, I was too distracted about how hot she was. "Detention on Saturday." She smirked, walking out of the bathroom, on the way to class"

Should I make a part two?