#7 - Miss Salvia p2

It was a Saturday morning and I excitedly walked to detention. When I arrived, I was surprised to see that I was the only one. Only me and Ms. Salvia. I arrived at the classroom, sitting down on the closest chair to Ms. Salvia's desk. I felt Ms. Salvia checking me out, only making me feel more aroused, feeling my wet underwear.

"Good morning, Amy." She said, in that seductive voice she did when we were in the bathroom. "Good morning, Ms. Salvia.." I stuttered, feeling nervous yet excited. "Call me Salvia. For detention, instead of just sitting around for a few hours, we will do an activity as a punishment." She said, in a serious tone. "W-What will we do?" I asked, fidgeting with my hands.

Salvia smirked, moving closer to me. I saw that she locked all the doors and closed the blinds. "First activity. Show me what brought you to detention today. Show me the little slut you are." She said. "You what? Please explain here, Salvia." I asked, blushing intensly. "Touch yourself for me. Now." She demanded. "Or do I have to do it for you?" She said, pinning me to the wall, smashing her lips onto mine.

Tiny moans escaped my lips as we kissed. I felt her hands on my waist, sliding down my short denim skirt. "Fuck.." I moaned, pulling away for air. She smirked and unbuttoned her blouse, throwing it away across the classroom somewhere. Her perfect round breasts were seen because she wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled her in for another kiss, her taking off my shirt as I placed kisses from her neck to collarbone, making my way down to her perfect breasts. I heard her moan loudly, putting my hair away from my face. . My mouth latched onto her breasts not a minute later, my hands squeezing and fondling with the other breast, paying attention to both.

I switched every once in a while and after about 10 minutes, I was satisfied. Salvia moaned, pushing me to the empty desk she cleared out, taking off all of my clothes, me left with just a bra and underwear. I was flustered with the fact that I was exposed to my teacher, though, a very beautiful teacher.

Salvia crawled on top of me, our lips connecting once again. I kissed her deeper as I took off the rest of her clothes. As we were kissing, I felt her hands trailing through my body, until she reached the clip of my bra, undoing it. She took it off and squeezed my breasts, a small moan out of my mouth. "Fuck, Salvia.." I moaned as she made her way to my pussy, spreading my legs. A smile formed on her face as she saw how wet my pussy was. "This is how I made you feel, darling?" she smirked, tracing a circle around my clit, my back arching. I nodded, begging for her to stop teasing me.

She then started licking my clit, leaving me to moan loudly. As she licked my clit, she slid a finger in my entrance, going slowly at first then building up the pace, going faster. She giggled at the loud moans I made, swiftly adding another finger. As she went faster, I felt my legs shaking, knots building up my stomach. Salvia saw that I was close and only got faster, rubbing my clit and moving her fingers faster, hitting my g-spot every time.

"Fuck..." I said, after I came onto her fingers. She smiled happily and licked her fingers clean. "You taste good." she said, licking the rest of my cum off of my throbbing pussy.

She helped me put my clothes back on before she did to herself. She unlocked the door and opened the blinds again as soon as it was safe. "Good girl." she said before she walked away.

(Sorry for not writing in a while, I've been busy with a ton of personal stuff, but I'm back !! Comments are always open for suggestions and/or advice <33)