#11 - Sofia

Sofia is the prettiest and nicest girl in school. I've had the biggest crush on her since freshman year. Sometimes in class, I would catch her glancing at me. God, the sound of her voice just gives me immediate butterflies.

I was eating lunch, talking to one of my friends. Sofia went out of the classroom and saw me and she had an expression. Was she jealous?

When my friend walked away, I went to go to the bathroom, Sofia oddly following me. I went into the stall and did my business, then went to wash my hands. Sofia was out of sight and as soon as I was about to exit, Sofia went out of her stall and dragged me inside hers.

"Sofia, what are you do-" I said, panicked until she put a finger on my mouth, shushing me. "I saw you with that girl. Who is she?" she demanded, her face just inches away from mine. "J-Just my friend." I stuttered.

"Friend, huh? Seems too touchy for just a friend."

"S-She is a fr-friend."

"Good."

"Why?"

"Because you're mine and no one should touch you."

"What? W-"

I tried to speak until she crashed her lips onto mine. My eyes widened and took me a few seconds to realize what happened until I kissed her back. Her hands went her way from my face trailing down to my hips, rocking them.

A soft moan escaped my lips as her hand rubbed my thigh, making her way up to my short dress. Making sure that no one would hear my moans, I covered my mouth as we pulled away, her finger rubbing the surface.

"Sofia, please.." I whimpered

"Please what? Use your words darling." she smirked.

"Please literally touch me. Fuck me. Make me cum." I begged.

"As you wish." she said, before she leaned in again, our lips connecting. She slipped a tongue in and immediately won dominance.

My muffled moans would only grow as she slipped her hand in, quickly rubbing my clit. I pulled away as I couldn't hold in these sounds she made me make.

She kissed my cheek before kneeling down, pulling my underwear down to my ankles. "So wet for me?" she chuckled, her mouth latching onto my clit not even seconds later. I cursed and half screamed, poor teachers and students.

She slipped her finger in, pumping it in and out in a fast pace, still sucking on my clit at the same time. Eventually, she thrusted another finger in, pumping it in and out faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I cursed, holding onto her hair, letting it out of the way

I immediately knew I was close.

She started to suck harder, reaching her limit of speed as she pumped her fingers in. I screamed as I finished all over her fingers.

She stood back up and licked the liquids off of her fingers. Sofia kissed my cheek and helped me put my underwear back on.

"Shh, you did so well." she reassured me and kissed the top of my head, leaving the stall. I went out and was about to talk to her before she left.

"I'll come over after school, okay?" she smiled, giving me a peck on my lips before leaving.