Chapter 6- Get Well Soon Sona!

Ajay's P.O.V.
Sona holds her head and grabs my arm. "Are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine." She then grasps my arm tighter to keep her steady,"No I'm not fine. Take me to the hospital." I lift her bridal style and run down the hall to the elevator,"You're going to be fine."

The nurse takes a pen and rights notes,"There's been a lot of brain activity. Has she been remembering anything serious?" "She's missing a day from this week. She saw someone today who was familiar and maybe that's what triggered it." "Okay then, I won't be long." I take Sona's hand I mine. Did I just call her Sona? I never told her how I felt about her. I always seemed rude to her. Not only that when we argued it was always funny or I made things seem romantic. In other words, "I impress, not express."

*Flashback 1*
"Sir files are done," Sona says. "Then leave." "Ok, Mr. Khadus," she says back, rude. "Nothing... Mr. Khadus." This time when she says Mr. Khadus she says it quietly.

*Flashback 2*
I walk into the bathroom and see Sonali wrapped in a towel. She tries avoiding me but I keep blocking the way,"Sonali, listen to me." "No." I try to grab her arm but grab her towel instead. *Gasp* "Ajay give me the towel." I shut my eyes and wrap the towel around her. When I open my eyes, her soft brown eyes meet mine. I cup her face in my hands,"Now listen to me, everything that happened was an accident. I never meant to do anything to you or harm you and I'm-" 'Sorry for it. I think that I may have gotten feelings for you', was what I was going to say but Arushi had to ruin it.

*Flashback 3*
I pushed her out of the way and walked into the house. Nice. I knew she wouldn't approve,"Excuse me I didn't ask you come in." "I grew tired of standing out side." She slams the door,"Can I tell you the rest of what happened?" "I'm not stoping you." "So as I was saying, they-" "Nice view," I said interrupting her on purpose. She frowns,"So I was sayi-" "You have any already made coffee?" I interrupt purposely, again. She clenches her fist and she patiently said,"Yes. I'll get you some." She comes back with black coffee and hands it to me,"Smells good but-" "SHUT UP, YAAR! All I've been trying to say is that when they went to go sign discharge papers, the doctors said she was already discharged by some guy named Sohan Kapoor!" I my cup on the side table and my eyes widen. "What? Do you know him? Arrē yaar, bol na." "No I don't know him. Haha fooled you!" "Hey, now is not the time. Right now my best friend is missing, today is going to be busy for me, and you're here just fooling around and being an ass." I lean back on the couch and make myself comfortable,"Okay. I have a meeting to go to, too. And your not going to find Kavya all by yourself now, would you? I think you're just in a bitchy mode right now so just chill." She glares at me and walks up the stairs.
*End of Flashbacks*

I let go of her hand when the doctor comes back,"This is something serious. She experiences flashbacks as soon as something triggers them causing her to be in a condition like this. We need to run a couple more test but if you like you can sing discharge papers early." The doctor leaves and Sona jumps awake. She abruptly sits up and holds me tight,"Ajay don't let Sohan get me! He'll hurt me! Please don't ever let go of me!" "I brush my hand through her hair and wrap my other arm around her waist,"Shh, it's okay. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you." "Promise you'll always be there for me. You'll never let anything happen to me." Those words went strait to my heart, words that will burn in my brain forever,"I promise." The doctors and nurses rush in hearing the commotion,"Is she all right?" "Yes she must have had a bad dream." But it wasn't a dream. It was a flashback in which Sohan was part of her missing Sunday. Thinking about it makes my stomach churn. What if he... Na don't think negative Ajay.

I dropped her at home,"Please stay." I put my hand on her face,"Sona, I can't." "Please," she begged. "Ok." I help her inside the house and into her bed. I waited for her to fall asleep so I could leave. I see Sohan leaning on the wall when I walk out of the room,"You need to leave." "No I don't." "You are the cause of all of this, Sohan. Leave before anything gets worse." I suppose I did something wrong that I'm not aware of." He smirks. "Stop acting so perfect," I shoved him and he shoves me back. I grab his collar to keep him from moving,"You will do as I say and leave or so help me I'll make you die and live again. I will make you feel that pain over and over again as long as you are alive." I let go of him and he glares,"Do whatever you feel like but you should know that nothing will stop me from coming here."

Yes I did draw that picture. I'm a very good artist according to my friends and family.