Chapter 17- Literally 'Drunk in Love'

Sonali's P.O.V.
"Ok, plan kya hai?" Kavya asks. "So we lock Sohan up for ten days-" "Maximum," she interrupts. "Fine, maximum. Then we would give you bail money." "Phir kya hoon a?" "We all live happily ever after." Thought of helping Sohan makes my stomach churn with nervousness and anxiety.

I place my bag on the bed and my diary falls out. Pictures scatter all over the floor,"Uff, Why did I take so much pictures?" I pick one up that had Sohan and I hugging,"I can't believe I liked him." I look through the diary, it's mostly all my thoughts, memories, and of course the things I want to do. I look though the pictures again. Something isn't right. When it was just me and him, he was happy and smiling but if it was with friends, he got all serious. It's like he practically hates when others are around us. I see another envelope on top of my desk with a bunch of other pictures,"How disgusting!!!" There's a message on each of the photos that add up to say,'I'm sorry that I did this to you. Please understand and all I ask for is forgiveness. I still love you but I understand you might've moved on. By the time you've seen these you probably hate my guts and probably remember what happened.
Sohan'

I was scared, confused, angry even. I cried myself to sleep thinking,'He could've just killed me instead of leaving this missing Sunday out of my life.' I even went into panic mode when I thought Ajay was Sohan. "Ajay! Don't let go of me. He'll get me. Please!" "Shhh, you're fine. He won't get you."

Ajay's P.O.V.
Hearing Sona scream like that makes my blood boil with pain and anger. I think to myself,'He will pay. Whether he means good or not.'

We were supposed to go on a honeymoon but because of Sona's condition, I didn't want to. Sona kept on insisting and I couldn't let Sona down,"Ok fine. Let's get packing." "Yay! I love you!" She kisses me on the cheek and hugs me. What is this new feeling? I hope she doesn't pack thirty pairs of shoes.

We get on the plane to Dubai and Sona seems very excited. She fell asleep twice during the trip and it was very hard to keep her from doing that. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her into the house and onto the couch. Before leaving to collect the baggage from the car I heard her whisper,'I love you, Ajay.' Again, why this new feeling?!?!

"We are you off to?" Sona asks, groggily. "Work," I reply. "Oh come on Ajay. It's our honeymoon and your doing work?" "I can't help it. I'm a business man." My phone rings and Sona picks it up,"Sorry sir, but Ajay cannot come into work today. Bye!" "Sona! How could you?" "Oh, no, no, no. You will not be going into work today. A vacation you spend time away from family and work." She hugs me from behind,"Please? Door mat jao," she hugs me tighter. I pull her in front of me and smile,"Then do me one small favor... may I get a kiss?" She blushes and gives me a kiss on both cheeks (but I turned my head on the second one causing her to give me a kiss on the lips). She blushes again and runs into the bathroom.

"Ye, breakfast," she sets the platter on the coffee table besides me. I give a slight grin showing sadness. She frowns,"Kya hoon a, Mr. Khurrana? Is it that you aren't working?" I shake my head,"No. It's that you aren't eating." She grins,"Then we'll feed each other." I smile, greatly,"On one condition, Mrs. Khurrana... will you go clubbing with me again?" She blushes,"Mr. Khurrana, are you asking me on a date... again?" "I believe so." She frowns,"I hope nothing goes wrong like last time." "Don't worry about it!"

At the club...

Sonali's P.O.V.
"Ajay, you told me not to worry about drinking," I yell over the music. "Just one shot, na, please?" I roll my eyes,"Fine." One will just lead to countless more. By four shots, I was already drunk and on the dance floor. I drunkenly called the driver to pick us up because Ajay knocked a random guy out,"I thought he looked like Sohan and plus he was all up and over you."

The next morning I woke up, I was so confused and had a massive headache. I look to my right to see Ajay sleeping and... naked?? I remember going to the club and having the driver drop us home but not this. I clutch the sheets close to my chest as I get up from bed. Scattered clothes for last night. It really couldn't be, not so soon. I hear him stirring and I look back,"What happened?" He abruptly sits up,"I don't know."

*Flashback*
...,"I thought he looked like Sohan and plus he was all up and over you." I give a hearty and boisterous laugh,"You're funny! I like you!" When we get in the car I fall on top of Ajay and stare right at his dazzling eyes. There's something different about them... about him. A good different. I get up from him,"Sorry." We reach home and I turn to the driver,"Go home! Spend time with your family." Ajay and I stumbled into the house, all cheery and laughing. As the door shuts, our laughter fades into silence. The moon light illuminated our faces and Ajay moves closer towards me. I give a nervous, grin," Arre kya hoon a, Ajay? I know I'm hot but you don't have to drool over me." I hit the wall and Ajay wraps his arms around my waist. I turn my head when Ajay took it the wrong way and kissed my neck up to my jawline and then my lips. I finally give in and it becomes very, very passionate. We make our way up the stairs and into our room as we remove each others garments, scattering them upon the floor...
*End of Flashback*

"So... we were literally 'drunk in love'," I say softly. I sit back on the bed and the room fills with our laughter.

So...... Ok, ok!!!! I'm sorry for not updating in a while. Forgive me? Well... besides that I'll try my best to update. It's been a while since I wrote because I haven't any ideas (and I have writers-block). Also, an excuse for most writers, school has been stressful and I have to work my butt of next school year. I promise, promise, promise... I'll write more. Thanks for being patient!!!!
Love ya!!
❤️ Roshni