Chapter 10- Some Jealousy

Kavya's P.O.V.
I can't imagine why Sona left Sohan. I mean, he's such a nice person. He helped me cope through some things in my personal life. I don't know why he's not letting me out of the house. I called Sona a few times when he wasn't around because he hates her guts! I think I'll sneak out today to go to work. Sona probably knows why I'm here.

I saw Ajay walking with Sona. Finally they're together. Wait how come they aren't holding hands? "Hello, Sona ji." "Kavya?! How did you manage to get out of there?" "Um.. Well... I snuck out. Oh by the way, Sohan is such a good person." Her smile fades and she looks at Ajay who also has a concerned face. "As much as we're are going to spend hours arguing that I think he's a bad person, let's get to work."

I see Sohan flipping through some files. "Sir, what is Sohan doing at Delhi Dreams?" "I don't know. I'll ask." Sona bumps me,"What's wrong with you? You seem like you're in a trance." "No I'm fine. Just glad to see you." I smile and my eyes meet Sohan's. I force another smile and walk over to him,"Hi Sohan. Um... What are you doing here?" He grasps my arm so tight that tears almost start forming in my eyes and he pulls me closer,"I just need a file." I see that Ajay tenses up,"Really? And what file might that be? You don't even work for the company." "But I do work for a company that is in partnership with this company. Chal Kavya, I need to talk to you." He pulls me in the conference room and closes the door. I rub my arm when he lets go,"What the hell Sohan! You were are never this way." "Why are you here?" "Can I not come to work? This job means a lot me and to see Sonali worried is another problem. I drank poison because I thought my life was over. Then when you came to discharge me, I was happy again." He hugs me,"Ok you can come to work but you can't say anything about us ok?" I nod my head, secretly wiping a tear away. Sonali was right. He is using me. I don't know what I should do now that I'm definitely under watch 24/7.

"Um... Sohan?" "Yes?" "Sona and Ajay has invited me for a celebration. I just wanted to tell you this so you know I won't home early." "Yea sure, whatever." I frown and walk away with Sona. She smirks,"I hate to say but-" "Ok you were right. But he has tight security on me." "I'll tell you a plan but you'll have to wait after the party, ok." I force I smile but when I see that Ajay is our ride, I'm in such a shock, I burst out laughing,"He's our ride? I thought you hated him." Sona nervously chuckles,"Uh.. You'll find out about that later, too."

Sohan's P.O.V.
I can't believe she would come here after I told her not to. She would've ruined my plan. I felt bad for grasping her arm so hard. I promised that I would change for Sona and would forget her. How can I? Even after what I did to her still makes me go crazy after her. If I didn't do that to Sona we would've probably had a very bright future together and that freaking bastard, Ajay, wouldn't have fallen in love with her and they wouldn't be engaged right now.

Kavya came home late. She told me that Ajay and Sona's marriage is arranged and how they have a lot of arguments. She smiled when she said they made a great couple. It burned my heart to hear those words. The fact that they have arguments most of the time makes me smirk. I run my hand through Kavya's hair which makes her smile a little. She cuddles next to me as we watch TV. If I need Kavya to trust me I have to change for Sona. I absentmindedly switched the channel to the news,"23 year old, Kavya Singhania has been found at CEOs Ajay Khurrana and Sonali Patel's engagement ceremony." I push Kavya away,"Didn't I tell-" "Sohan, I promise you that there were no cameras. Please believe me!" I slapped her,"God damn it! Can you do something right for once." She falls to the ground, in tears. "Shit Kavya. I'm sorry," I embrace her, tightly. "Sohan, do you love me?" I kiss her forehead,"Of course I do."

Most of us all know that Ranveer Singh is bae. He's a phenomenal actor and handsome too. I'm truly sorry for making this gorgeous guy a bad guy and hope you all forgive me. Although I haven't met him, they say that he will go out of his way to do things for people he loves. Besides all of this please vote and comment. If you have anything else instant message me on Instagram, kik me on Kik, Snapchat me, or message me on Wattpad. And again I'm sorry for the millionth time!

❤️ Roshni