Chapter 8- What We Think

Ajay's P.O.V.
"What's the rush?" Sona asks. "I need sleep and want to get home in the morning." "Whatever." She sat on the right side of the bed. "Sonali, what are you doing?" "Going sleep. Do I not have the ability to sleep or what?" "No, no, it's just that I was going to sleep there." "Come on it's just a side." "So. The right side is always comfier." "And? I care why? I just want to sleep so lay your butt down on the other side a sleep because I'm not going to have an argument right now." I switch off the lights and lay down on the other side. I sit up, quickly, earning myself a painful punch in the arm,"Ow! What was that for?" "Things are getting way out of hand. Stop moving, go to sleep, and don't be so close to me," Sona says, putting a pillow in between us. I lay back down with my back facing Sona's.

I woke up with Sona in my arms and her hugging me. I look down into her hazel brown eyes and she looks up into mine and our eyes widen,"Ahhhh!!!" We push each other and fall off the bed. She towers over me when I recover, her face fill with fury,"Didn't I ask you to not stay close to me?" "You were the one who was hugging me and your leg was on me, too," I said rubbing my head. She scoffs,"But let me say that you were also hugging me and your hand was on my leg more or so-my ass! How can I get married, put up with, and live with a person like you?" "Oh so we are getting married?" "I didn't say that." "So were not?" "I didn't say that either." "You don't know what your saying, Sona. Either put up with me or leave." She glares at me,"Ok," then walks out the room. My anger fades,"Sona, Sona wait." I run after her but couldn't make the elevator in time,"The stairs." I look at the sign,"Aw shit, this one is used only for fire exits. I have to get there quick." I run back to the elevators and pressed the lobby button,"This thing takes forever." Sona is standing by the entrance and I walk over to her, making sure I don't drive her away again. Sensing my presence, she turns around, with tears in her eyes,"Kyun? You promised that you would be there for me. That meant that we would be the best of friends." I pull her into an embrace,"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Uhhh!!! It's so hard to tell her that I love her. "You called me Sona a few times when we were arguing." I handed the room key to the doorman and put my arm around her,"It's kind of a habit. Arushi stated calling you Sona bhabi."

I dropped Sona home and left when I saw she got into the house, thinking everything was ok.

Hey Wattpad Lovers! Sorry for not updating in a while. I'll try too also update my other two stories.