Chapter 9- You Shouldn't Have Left

Guest Star(s)- Arjun Kapoor as Inspector Rahul.

Sonali's P.O.V.
Ajay left after I got in the house. I went up the stairs to my bathroom to take a hot bath. I wrapped myself in a towel and got out to see Rahul standing in the doorway,"Inspector Rahul." "Sonali." Every time I take a step back, he takes a step forward. "Dekho, I said that I will fulfill your promise but I didn't say when." "There isn't anybody home and I figured why not now." I slip and he catches me,"Carful now. Wouldn't want you to get hurt for the promise now would we." "Let me go, Rahul!" "Losing respect for me already?" "You don't deserve it." He lets me fall to the ground,"Ouch!" He lifts me up,"I may be a bit harsh so deal with it," and pushes me to the ground, making me land next to the edge of my bed. My room is a very spacious. I can run, jump, dance, whatever. Whatever meaning fulfilling the promise. "For every kiss none of my clothing will come off." "So when I don't give you a kiss you take an article of clothing off?" "Correct." I give him a 'Try Me' face,"What happens when your just in your underwear or have no clothing at all?" "Then I fulfill my promise myself." My eyes widen,'I have to find a way to get out of here.' I look around and see that my door is open and my robe it right there next to it. I smile,"I'll be right with you." "Don't act smart." I run out the door, grabbing the robe. I drop the towel on the floor and quickly put the robe on. Hearing footsteps behind me I quicken my pace of running and find a place to hide. The closet in the guest bedroom. "Come on Sona, don't play hard to get." 'What is on my foot? Eww, it's a rat!' "Ahhh!!!!" I swing open the closest door and run only to find myself in Rahul's arms,"Let me go!" "You've lured yourself towards me. How nice." I struggle to break free from his embrace but he's too strong,"Rahul please. I beg you. I could do anything else but this. Sohan already have me a horrible experience and I don't need another one." "So you do remember." "Only what he did not why or how I know him." He lifts me and takes me back to my room, closing and locking the door after he threw me on the bed,"You expect me to land softly on this thing? This is an expensive- hey untie my legs." "No your not escaping this time." I thrash my arms wildly that way he wouldn't be able to kiss me but that doesn't mean he couldn't undress. By the time I know it we were equally clothed. "Umm... Dekho... Um... I-I'm not... R-ready." "Aw stop stalling Ms. Patel," Rahul says as he gets on top of me. "Uhh... I don't think this is right. Maybe you should-". I get cut off by Rahul roughly kissing me. He kissed me down my neck, up my back. It was horrible.

By the time he was finished with me, I was weak and had tears in my eyes. I had left marks and scratched from struggling on Rahul and I had some as well from what he did to me. War starts now.

Ajay's P.O.V.
I walked in Sona's room and see her with her knees up to her chest, sitting on her bed, and crying. "Kya hoon ā, Sona?" She surprises me by hugging me and then starts bawling,"Kyun, Ajay? Why did you have to leave me with him? It hurt so much. He is worse that Sohan." "Rahul did this to you? He'll regret doing this." I pull her closer. Things like this make me want to tell her that I love her. "Sona?" "Uhuh?" "I.. I... Uh mom wants you to stay at our house a couple months before marriage." "So be it. What were you about to say before that?" "Uh nothing. Just trying to find my words." Sona was saying her goodbyes and there was crying. Not from her but from her mum. "You've finally cooperated with us beta." Sona mutters,"Do I have a choice?" And grabs her things, walking out the door. After hugging her didi, Sona, once more, Sona's sister, Artie, gives me a playful punch,"You take care of her and you're going to bring home a niece or nephew for me to play with right?" Sona blushes and hides her face. I cross my arms and stare right at Sona,"Sure, why not? We could make ten to twenty. Or maybe even a hundred." "Kya?! Are you mad? Chalo, it's time to leave. Bye ma, papa. Bye Artie. Love you guys."

Halfway to my house. Sona punches me,"Really? Ten to twenty? Or maybe even a hundred?" I smirk,"What? It was just to make her happy. You should smile often too. Makes you look pretty." She blushes and looks down,"Maybe just two. But that's it." As soon as we got home, she went to the guest bedroom all the way down next to my room. At least she knows the house like her own. What's that sou- oh she's crying again.

At dinner, my parents were trying the best they could to talk to Sona. Surprisingly, she did talk to them. When it was time for bed, Sona got a call. Of course I couldn't help but listen from my room, she was talking to Kavya. All I could hear was the voice of worry in Sona's voice.

"Rise and shine Mr. Khurrana," Sona says, sliding the curtains to let in light. "No way Mrs. To-Be-Khurrana," I pull the sheets over my head. She pulls off the sheets from head to toe. Oh crap! I forgot that I'm just wearing boxers. "Damn you, Sonali," I quickly pull my shirt on. "Sorry yaar. You could've warned me earlier. By the way," she smirks,"Nice abs." I blush and walk to the bathroom. Some made breakfast. Why is she doing all the work? Is that how she is at her house when she has maids?! "Sona why are you doing all of this?" "Don't I have to practice to be your house wife?" "But we have maids and servants for this work plus, you'll be working." "That's where time management comes in." She grabs her bag and walks out the door. Aw man, work!