Chapter 13- The Planned Surpise

Ajay's P.O.V.
"The plan worked, Kavya. You should be happy," I say. "No it didn't, sir. Smelling the substance I was supposed to drink to make me faint caused me to throw up. I didn't even take a sip. I really am pregnant," she says. Sona smiles,"That's great!" "No it's not. I'm pregnant for a don." "Huh?!" Sona and I say in sync. "Anyways, what ever's the matter Ajay and I will help you." "Who? I'm saying this once and only once, don't include me in your plans especially if Sohan is involved," I say, sternly. Sona wraps her arms around my arm and looks in my eyes,"Please na, bebe, we can't do this without you." God! Her hazel eyes always makes me crazy. I can't even say no when I look her in the eyes. It's like a spell. "Nnnnooo- oh all right fine."

The mehndi ceremony is today and no guys are allowed. Two days before that, I had snuck in Sona's house where they were applying dye paste on her. And again, no guys allowed. Of course, I got caught. This time I have a better plan. "Arushi are you sure this is going to work?" "Why not?" She says as she throws the vail over my head. Yes, vail. My plan is to go there as a woman. For sure Kavya is going to be there.

I got in the house with success. "Remember, you have to do your best to sound like a grandmother. If you don't I will make them see you," Arushi whispers. God this isn't a good idea,"Aru, why did I listen to you?" She giggles and I imitate her,"Keep laughing." I sat right next to Sona and Arusi next to me,"Um this is my grandmother from Kanpur. Just thought that I could bring her by." I do a fake cough,"Beta, who is this beautiful ladki?" "Sonali Thakur Patel soon to be Sonali Ajay Khurrana." "She definitely suits him. I'm mean just look at her with her fair complexion, slim body. Ajay must enjoy-" "Okay that's enough, dadi ma," Arushi warns. Afraid that I may get caught, she takes me to a room which happens to be Sona's room,"Stay here till I get back." "Okay mother," I reply sarcastically.

I'm so sorry for not updating in ages. Many of you have been waiting for ages for Sona and Ajay to confess their love and for Sona to remember her Sunday. 😏 You'll see. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.