Episode 1

"It's been 15 years since our show hit the airwaves and now we're back where it all began." A voice said as the sky view of a familiar island came into view. "The restored Camp Wawanakwa in Muskoka Canada! We've got the old cabins, the hungry bears, the scary bugs, smelly outhouse where contestants confess their secrets, and the unique disgusting taste of Chef Hatchet's food!"

Multiple scenes show the two cabins, a roaring bear, a large web with spiders, the old outhouse confessional, and the mess hall as Chris McLean walked into view.

"Today, 17 new contestants will arrive to battle to be the last one standing for the grand prize of One! Million! Dollars!" Chris said as a million dollars in cash rained down on him. "Now someone better clean this up before it goes missing!"

Grabbing a small wad of the money, Chris smirked as he placed it in his shirt and patted his chest.

"But this prize won't be easy to win! Because not only is this a reboot, it's a reBOOT to the face!" Chris said as he gestured to his face. "We've got crazier challenges, deadlier dares, and an insane writing team of angry monkeys that want nothing more than to destroy humanity!"

Scenes go by to show an intern driving a motorcycle with a bomb, an intern crossing a lava pool holding an anvil, and a group of monkeys looked in a war room while one was close to pushing a big red button before it changed back to Chris.

"I'm your host, Chris McLean!" He said as he walked in the dock of shame, the full island behind him. "And this is TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!"

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damian and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.