Episode 4

"Last time in Total Drama Island." Chris said as the beach was shown  before cutting the clips from the Obstacle Course of Death. "Our teams  had to run an obstacle course to free their teammates, who were trapped  in chambers slowly filling with water."

The scene changed to show Chris standing on the Dock of Shame, chuckling.

"Who  is the twisted genius came up with that idea?" Chris asked before  revealing two large arrow signs, flashing as they pointed to him. "It's  me! Got these puppies made special cuz I'm LOADED!"

Back to the clips from last episode, Nichelle was shown getting ready to run.

"To  finish strong and win the challenge, Nichelle was picked to go last for  the Frogs. Turns out that was a huge mistake since she wasn't actually  an action hero like in her movies." Chris said as the clips showed  Nichelle failing before showing Scary Girl/Lauren greatly succeeding!  "Scary Girl on the other hand, WAS the action hero as she killed it on  every part of the course. Scoring team Trout the win, and giving  Nichelle the final cut."

The clips changed to show Nichelle being taken away by the Drone of Despair before going back to Chris.

"Wanna  see who goes home today? Be patient and wait about 20 minutes, right  here on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!" Chris said as the arrow signs still  pointed at him.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle,  Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren  rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him  as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static  changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper  chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper  finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee  flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera  moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes  before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus  and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch  that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him  fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef  and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the  campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward  the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and  Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Ferocious Trouts cabin

"Ugh,  Ah." Millie groaned, sitting on her bed with a water bottle as Priya  stretched her leg on the window sill. "These challenges are making  muscles I didn't even know I had ache. Even if I was just crammed in a  tube."