Episode 8

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a calm sunrise was shown over the shimmering water. "The teams were merged and it was every man for themselves, until I allowed them to team up to get some down fresh eggs from Cassowary nest."

Clips were shown of the last challenge, showing Axel presenting her egg to Chris.

"Axel almost won immunity until her egg hatched into a baby, very shocking. But not as shocking as Damian scoring immunity in her place and the two pale skinned weirdos hooking, I did not see that coming." Chris said as Damian was shown dancing before Scary Girl tackled Marcus to the ground. "Everyone else arrived with eggs, all but Raj and Wayne, who were too injured to compete and were instantly sent home."

The last elimination ceremony was shown as the hockey bros were air lifted off the island, before Chris stood before the camp.

"Hopefully, nobody gets hurt today. AHAHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry but that was a lie!" Chris said, holding up two crossed fingers. "No pain, no gain! Here on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

The camera panned to show the whole island as usual before cutting away.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

The Forest

Axel was sitting on a log before a fire and roasting a strange meat she caught from morning hunt. She also had a small mud bowl of wild blue berries she found. While the meat was a bit brown with white stripes as a spear was stabbed into the ground next to her.

"Chipmunk meat. Not as plentiful as squirrels but surprisingly more filling." Axel said to herself, pulling it off the fire. "Perfect."

She was about to eat before she heard something familiar.