Episode 6

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a was on the beach watching the sunrise with a to-go cup of coffee in hand. "After a hearty all bean breakfast, the campers were tasked to cross the island as silent as possible, which was nearly impossible! Despite their best efforts, even their smallest butt blasts drew the attention of the raptors that hunted them."

Various scene were shown, such as the raptors chasing campers and some crossing the finish line.

"Some campers made to the finish with ease while others, were in a world of hurt. Like a few raptors that got a brutal beat down! Some verbal and others physical!" Chris said as clips of the Ferocious Trouts fighting raptors and Julia verbally roasting a raptor were shown. "Marcus proved he was serious about his MMA dreams and Julia showed us her true ugly nature. Oh, I should also mention that MK has been recording everyone's confessionals and Damian used his smarts to blow up a raptor!"

The clips then showed MK plugging her stolen phone in the confessional and Damian looking back at the blown up Mess Hall.

"Speaking of Damian, he almost got his wish to be voted off until he admitted he was finally in it for the million! Leaving poor Chase to be voted out thanks to a little girl talk." Chris said as Chase's elimination was shown before showing the host on the Dock of Shame. "I beat you all are wondering if we rounded up all the flesh eating raptors? Well, don't. Just sit back and watch the show. And save all your annoying comments for the TDI fan page, you bunch of-"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Chef said, revealed to be standing next to Chris. "Take it easy, man."

"Sorry, got a little carried away but that's normal. On TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!" Chris said as the camera panned to show the whole island.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Mess Hall