Episode 2

"Last time in Total Drama Island, the new victims/contestants were welcomed to the island and quickly divided into teams before throwing them into their first challenge." Chris said as flashbacks were shown of the teams and their first challenge. "The Ferocious Trouts and the Frogs of Death guided their blindfolded teammates through a deadly obstacle course to acquire buckets of chum, simple right?"

The scene changes to Ripper and Chase sinking in mud and Wayne and Nichelle avoid murder hornet nests.

"The Frogs of Death had the lead until Emma's emotional baggage caught up with her and she got into a shouting fight with her ex boyfriend, Chase." Chris said as Emma was shown screaming at Chase from the tower. "Without directions, the Trouts were able to snag victory along with a delicious pizza and wings dinner. Oh, and Ripper showed everyone one his butt, TWICE!"

The scene changes to the night of the first elimination ceremony.

"The following marshmallow ceremony was a shocker as the Frogs of Death voted out Caleb, the most gorgeous man in his entire generation." Chris said as the camera shows Caleb working out in the beach with a monkey watching in awe before changing to Chris standing on the Dock of Shame. "Who will be the next one out? Someone a lot uglier if you ask me. So sit back and find out who that creature will be on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

The Mess Hall

Emma let out a sad sigh as she sat at a table, nudged her breakfast with a spoon while Bowie came to join her.

"I still can't believe the team voted out Caleb instead of me last night." Emma said.