Episode 9

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a group of animals waiting outside of the washroom was shown. "It was an eating challenge more disgusting than any other. Bowie puked. Priya puked. Scary Girl puked when Julia manipulated her surprising great distaste for strawberry milk. Emma puked on Damian and Damian puked on Emma PLUS Marcus. Speaking of him, Marcus was the only one who didn't puke until AFTER Axel and Julia kissed before they both puked near Chef. Which then caused a puking frenzy."

The only clips shown were of everyone puking and Axel and Julia accidently kissing before they puked as well before showing the campfire ceremony.

"But through it all, Julia had won immunity and that left poor yet braver Damian to be sent flying home." Chris said as he was now stood before the camp. "I'm surprised nobody else puked after that scary gift Marcus got from his scary girlfriend but maybe we'll get lucky today. Cuz there is plenty of fun to come AAAAAAALL the way back up! Here on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

The camera panned to show the whole island as usual before cutting away.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Ferocious Trouts cabin

Millie, Priya, and Scary Girl/Lauren were having another training season as the former one was wearing a blindfold and all of them held brooms.

"Today, you're going to avoid our brooms! This is to help train your sense of hearing, make your ears into a second pair of eyes!" Priya said as she and Scary Girl/Lauren watched Millie walk around blindly.

"Pardon my French, but if you want to thrive at med school, you should know that's impossible." Millie said as a joke.

Priya laughed at this before she quickly stopped, refocusing.