Episode 5

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a crab was on the beach and being crushed by a coconut before showing clips of the fort battle. "Players had their heads rolling in a game of capture the skull. Axel almost claimed victory for the Trouts with her insane survival skills until Emma literally came crashing down to claim victory."

A clip was shown of Axel deflecting plungers before pole vaulting over a boulder, then showed her and Scary Girl/Lauren running to Chris before Emma crashed before them with the pink skull.

"Marcus was furious and pinned the blame on Zee for shooting Emma to the finish, which lead to Zee getting voted off but Marcus was on the chopping block too." Chris said as the elimination was shown before shaking Chris in front of the mess hall. "But that begs the question. If Priya, Millie, and Scary Girl voted together like they planned-"

A record scratch was heard as Millie walked up to Chris, nervous.

"Can you please elaborate about last night's results more quietly?" Millie asked, holding her hands together.

"I tend to do these recaps alone and LOUDLY! Like everything else!" Chris shouted to the side, ignoring Millie. "On TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Ferocious Trouts cabin

"Alright, maggot! Are you ready for training?!" Priya asked, standing before Millie.

Scary Girl/Lauren was with them, standing next to Priya.

"I guess." Millie said, standing like a soldier.

"We can't hear you!" Scary Girl/Lauren said, rocking back and forth in her feet.