Episode 12

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a shot of the sun above a canyon was shown. "Our campers got closer to the local wildlife, Bowie spend the day being chase by a giant goose, and Marcus claimed victory after an epic battle with a rare fighting turtle."

Clips were shown of everyone taking selfies, Bowie running from the Canada Goose, and Marcus defeating the Chimuen Fighting Turtle.

"Sadly, in a turn of sabotage, Marcus's girlfriend was given the boot. Which is kind of cool with me since she was CREEPY!" Chris said as a clip of Scary Girl/Lauren and Marcus sharing one last kiss was shown before she was taken away. "Wanna find out who going home today? Find out right here and right now on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

The camera panned to show the whole island before cutting away.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

Ferocious Trouts Cabin, Boys Side

Grunting was heard as an empty bunk was shown, slowly panning to reveal Marcus was doing in arm push up with sweat dripping down his brow. His glare focused on the floor as he pushed his limits with each push up.

"96, 97, 98, 99." He muttered to himself before glancing to the side.

He saw the wooden skull wit carved on the forehead, reminding him of what he lost and why he was doing this.

"Don't worry, Lauren. I'm gonna make them PAY." Marcus said as he went back to his push ups.

/Marcus's outhouse confessional/

"Even since the last elimination, I've been pushing myself to win. Why? Because the person I love most in this world was voted out instead of two people that I HATE right now." Marcus said, glaring at the camera. "So, no matter what happens today, I am going to make SURE Bowie and Julia are gone."