Episode 7

"Last time on Total Drama Island." Chris said as a monkey was on the beach before turning to the camera, screeching and attacking it before cutting the last episode's clips. "Drama had reached and all time high! There are barrels of laughs and pools of romance! And a kiss that only one person was excited for, his name is Wayne!"

The clips showed Scary Girl/Lauren flying through the air, Emma in a barrel, and Raj kissing Bowie as Wayne watched.

"Once all the flinging fun was gone, it looked like Julia was heading home after Marcus glided to victory...until she managed to expose MK as a thief and secret watcher. Thus saving her from elimination." Chris said as it showed Julia showing MK's stolen goods and her own recorded confessional before showing the host himself. "MK had droned on home all alone. Who is the next drone loser? Stay and find out here on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!"

The camera panned to show the whole island as usual before cutting away.

-Opening Sequence-

Hey what up? I'm here to slay!

A new Camp Wawanakwa comes into view as Chris and Chef land a helicopter with Chris holding the prize money.

Don't know why the rest even bother to stay?

The camera moves to the cliff before jumping off, into the water.

I know the game and I've brought the skill!

Nicelle, Axel, and Priya are swimming away from a shark while Scary Girl/Lauren rides via the fin. Caleb swims up, making the shark stop and admire him as Scary Girl/Lauren is sent spinning off.

Crushing players dream!

Static changes to show MK hacking the camera before ducking, showing Ripper chugging a pot of beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj watch/cheer. Ripper finishes before tossing the pot and burping/farting loudly, sending Zee flying!

Yeah you know the drill!

The camera moves to Bowie and Millie, the former watching the latter writing notes before Julia backed up while on her phone and bumped into Millie. Causing both to fall.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Marcus and Chase were sparring as Damian and Emma watched. Chase threw a punch that Marcus ducked before he threw a kick to Chase's chin and made him fall to the ground, getting a wince from Damien and a cheer from Emma.

I wanna be! I wanna be! I wanna be famous!

Chef and Chris, who was holding a plate of marshmallow, stood before the campfire pit as everyone sat around them, the camera panning out toward the show title on a sign. Everyone but Marcus, Scary Girl/Lauren and Axel whistles.

Total Drama Island.

-Opening End-

The Forest

The morning sun rose over the horizon as Marcus and Scary Girl stood alone in a clearing. The former looked ready to fight while the latter smiled while rocking on her feet.

"Ready whenever you are!" Scary Girl/Lauren said with a smile.

"Got it." Marcus said before charging forward and throwing a low kick!

"Whoa!" Scary Girl/Lauren let out, quickly sliding her legs back to dodge! "Now that's fast!"

Marcus pressed on and threw flicker jabs, making Scary Girl/Lauren quickly walk backwards and dodge/deflect them!

"Hmph!" Marcus grunts before rushing for a tackle!

Scary Girl/Laurne giggled at this as she jumped over him, before Marcus grabbed her foot! He pulled and threw Scary Girl/Lauren to the left!