A town called "Home"

As you wake up in your small apartment, you look out your window miserably. Your whole life, you had lived in this damned city and you have grown tired of the constant grey sky and the constant bustle of the streets. You have been living alone for the past few years since your parents had been killed in an accident, so your Uncle Eddie was your last living relative.

As you picked up your phone you took a deep breath and called Eddie. After a few rings, he picked up. "Hello? Who is it?" He asked and you sighed. "Hey, Uncle Eddie...? It's Y/N... I was wondering if I could possibly move into "Home" near you or somewhere close? I'm getting tired of city life and... And you're all I have left... I just want to make sure that it's okay with you first..." you say somberly into the phone and you hear a sigh. "You're sure?" He asked hesitantly and you said yes. "Alright... I hope that you can hang in the city for a month or so... we would have to build a new house for you in the town, but I am sure that you can come into the town. We don't exactly get new people here very often." He said and you let out a sigh of relief. "Of course! I'll wait as long as it takes." You said and you both said your goodbyes. You were glad to finally have a way out of this concrete jungle.

~

A few months went by before you were given the okay and then you packed your stuff (Which was mostly sketchbooks and art supplies) and took a bus to Home. When you got there, you were greeted with the friendly face of your Uncle Eddie. He was the mailman for the small town, but he loved his job. He helped bring your stuff to your new house and he even helped you set up your house after you painted the walls with marvelous murals, although, most of the walls had a black background, which was quite contrary to the town's apparent theme. As you set stuff up, you couldn't help but cry a few times when you would take out a picture of your parents. You missed them dearly.

After you calmed down and a day or so after you fully settled in, you got a knock on your door.
"Hello? Helloo?" You hear and you walk over to the door.