Bug hunting with Frank

After all of the paintings being burned, you spend another few days in your home, redecorating and painting your house to be slightly less dreary and you saw a beautiful butterfly that was of your favorite color. You smiled and raised your hand over to it and it landed in your palm. As you walked outside, you could find that Frank was out bug hunting.

As you approached him, you started to feel nervous, but decided to introduce yourself anyways. "Hey, Frank. I think you might want this one for your collection?" You asked him and he turned to you, smiling upon seeing the beautiful butterfly that was in your hand. "Thank you, new neighbor! What is your name?" He asked and you handed him the butterfly.

"My name is Y/N... I'm Eddie's niece." You say and his expression turns to one of shock. He was not expecting that, given that you and Eddie were practically polar opposites. You both got into conversation about different bugs and plants and you found that you actually enjoyed his company. He definitely gave you the intellectual conversations that you had needed for quite some time and you even got into the topic of favorite books/movies.

It was getting to around high noon and you decided to ask him to join him with his bug hunting, which he happily accepted.
As you both went into the woods, you could see many beautiful plants and insects. You and Frank ended up catching and studying many of the bugs and you found one that was especially interesting... It was yellow and had black and white spots on its wings to look like eyes... strange. Was EVERYTHING just watching you??
You decided to just keep going and found more and more bugs and flowers with eyes following you around until you came back to the dead rainbow orchid and it was still dripping with blood. You started to have a panic attack and you soon found yourself lying on the ground, trembling as a look of terror settled itself on your face. Frank found you about 10 minutes later and carried you back with him to Eddie's house/the post office.

"Eddie! Eddie, something's wrong with you niece! She isn't responding to anything and she's trembling!" Frank said with worry and Eddie took you to his guest room and laid you on the bed. He found a first aid kit and then he went back to the bed and broke open some smelling salts under your nose and you sat up, coughing heavily and holding your chest.

"Y/N! Calm down... Breathe... just breathe... okay? Breathe..." Eddie said as he rubbed your back and you took deep breaths until you calmed down. "What happened...?" He asked and you looked down. "I saw something that I wish wouldn't have seen again." You said and they looked at each other and then back at you.