Humble hello's to Howdy.

One day, as you were in the woods, you saw that Howdy was restocking his store with various items. You decided to approach him, but hesitated the moment before you could actually talk to him, but he noticed that you were there and he walked over to you.

"So... You're Y/N...?" He asked kinda nervously and you nodded, holding your wrists nervously. "Sorry..." you say simply and he smiles softly at you. "It's okay, Y/N... Word has been going around about you and... I just don't know how to react... I mean... Living paintings? I'm not surprised, but I still feel wary about it all." He said warily and you nodded. "I'm sorry about that... I have been a little... I have been going through a rough time lately and I wanted to at least say hi... I am sorry for that incident being your first impression of me..." you said and he gave you a kind smile and placed a hand on your shoulder. "How about we sit down and talk for a while?" He asked and you nodded.

Once you both got inside, you started to get to know each other and found that he was actually really nice, but he was still concerned about your paintings. He ended up getting into a talk about how there isn't a pharmacy or anything here and you decided to ask to start one with him, which he widely accepted the idea.

You decided that after that interaction, you would go home and try to at least redecorate.