Somber Sillies with Sally

You explained to Eddie and Frank what you saw in the least amount of detail possible, but they didn't understand what you were talking about, so instead, you decided to just simply take a walk through Neighborhood.

As you walked, you saw that a sunlike girl was setting up a stage, but was having some difficulties. You decided to walk over and help. They seemed very appreciative of your help and you both finished up any building required, except for the painting part... You didn't want another... "accident".

"So, new neighbor! I've heard a lot about you! Your name is Y/N, right?" Sally asked and you nodded, smiling softly. "Wow! With how much you frown, your smile sure looks amazing!" She said and you smiled bigger and laughed a bit. "Well, I'm Sally! Sally Starlet!" Sally said and you shook hands, but she retracted like as if she was just burnt. "Ow! That was... Strange. I wonder why that happened..." she said as she looked at her hand and then at yours. Your hand had something blue on it. As you touched it, it changed colors until it was black and you panicked.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Sally asked and you looked at your hand again... it was gone, but was it really there in the first place? You decided to look away as she stood up, but she pulled you up and decided to take you backstage. She spent a while doing your makeup and you did a little bit of dress up before everyone was called to attendance and you both went onto the stage.

It had been so long since you were doing something like this, but it felt nice to do it! You and Sally ended up doing a whole play together and at the end you were a giggling mess. It had been so long since you last felt like this and you kinda missed it. Afterwards, you and Sunny continued to do some improvs and even some other things such as some role play or some coloring, which was mostly you coloring some things that she drew to prevent from there being an "accident".

You were honestly surprised by the fact that it was so enjoyable. If felt nice to have a mindset of a child for once since you didn't have the nicest childhood because of your... Art. You both got into playing pretend for hours and hours and you mainly played as the damsel in distress and Sally played as the knight while Julie decided to play as well and was the evil witch. You continued to play until the sun went down and you all decided to go to your house for dinner. As you went and made dinner, you made sure to tell them not to go into your art room because you weren't done with some paintings and didn't want anyone to see them, but obviously, they did what kids do and went in there anyways.