Redecorating With Wally

(Author's note: Thank you, Nezukosassyboss! And I have some apple pie in there for you too! :) )

As you came home, you felt a heavy feeling in your chest. You did not want to go in, but you knew that you had to.

As you went into your house, you started to take everything down from the walls and you put on your paint clothes. You started to make paint samples on the walls, but you can't decide what colors to make the walls. You soon after received a call on your house phone and you picked it up curiously.

"Hello? Hello??? Hello, neighbor! I heard that you were redecorating your home. I wanted to ask if you needed help. You don't have to say yes, neighbor. I want to help though." You heard Wally say and you sighed, counting your options...

• Let Wally help you and actually get to know him and maybe get your house under control for your own mental health

— Or —

• Don't let Wally help you and stay distant from everyone, even though he's actually willing to help you and continue to struggle and feel depresso expresso

You don't exactly have much of a choice since you want to feel better.

"Okay... Please come over. I need help with the house. Thank you for wanting to help." You said and he says goodbye, hanging up and soon after, he comes into the house. "Hello, Neighbor! Geez, you REALLY need help, don't you. No wonder why you're so sad! Your house is black! That's no good, plus it makes the house really warm!" He said as he looked at your house, almost disgusted. "I know..." You said as you looked away sadly and Wally took up one of the paint brushes. "Hey, neighbor... can I maybe help you paint?" He asked and you nodded. "Oh my gosh, yes, PLEASE." You said a little bit desperately and he did his usual, monotone laugh.

You and him started to paint the house to be a bit more colorful and you found yourself quite enjoying it, almost as if it were therapeutic to be painting with Wally. His presence made you actually feel pretty happy compared to before when he used to make you very very nervous and anxious.

After the long day of painting, you and him were laughing and joking like as if you knew each other for years. It was very nice to have him as company... but you never got to your painting room with him.

After everything, you decided to also have him over for dinner since you made some pasta for dinner and made an apple pie for dessert.

After eating and talking, you decided to let him go back to Home, leaving you feeling very refreshed and relaxed... but you still didn't bother messing with your painting room.

-thank you for reading, neighbors!-
-Have a good day/night!-

-Wally :)