Ozpins Offer

*Outsider/Corvo's spirit*
*Whispering*
[Thinking]

(Y/N) made his way into the shop and walked around looking at a few things; he saw someone looking at some magazines and realized it was the Girl the Outsider told him about, the one with the red cloak. (Y/N) decided to keep an eye on her while he browsed, then he heard some commotion up front and decided to listen.

Stranger: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

(Y/N): (Uses heart)

Heart: His name is Roman Torchwick; he has robbed many people here in Vale.

(Y/N): Oh, so that's what the heart does. Why is the heart beating?

One of the henchmen points his gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: (raising his hands) P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Shh, Shh, Shh, calm down; we're not here for your money. (To the henchman) Grab the Dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

Henchman 1: (placing another open case on the display to the shopkeeper) Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. As another henchman goes for another tube, he hears muffled music coming from the Girl's direction and unsheathes his sword.

(Y/N): Shit, I better move.

(Y/N) Moves to a spot where the henchman won't see him and watches.

Henchman 2: (pointing his sword at her back) Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them... Hey, I said, hands in the air! You got a death wish or something?!

He goes over to her and turns her around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Girl wearing headphones. He motions for her to lower them.

Girl: (doing so) Yes?

Henchman 2: I said put your hands in the air, now!

Girl: Are you... robbing me?

(Y/N): By the Outsider, yes, he's robbing you, you idiot.

Henchman 2: Yes!

Girl: Ooohhh...

Roman is waiting for his men to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hayah!" are heard, and the threatening henchman flies past him. Roman calmly motions for another henchman to handle the Girl.

Henchman 1: (raising his gun at her) Freeze!

All of a sudden, the Girl and the henchman go flying out the front window, and the Girl stands up while unfolding some scythe that's about 2x bigger than her. The other henchmen stare at her, confused; Roman scowls, but the girl smiles back at them before twirling the weapon around, striking it into the ground, and turning off her headphones.

Roman: Okayyyyy... (to his remaining henchman) Get her!

(Y/N): Well, that was impressive, but I should help out now. ((Y/N) puts his mask on)

But before (Y/N) can even get out of the broken window, the Girl starts fighting them.

The henchmen exit the shop and run at the Girl, who spins around on her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. She gets her scythe out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of her weapon, sending him flying.

(Y/N): Oh, that thing is also a gun because that makes perfect sense; there is nothing wrong here.

She fires again and brings the side down on one attacker and dodges the next henchman's gunfire with her rifle's speed, getting close enough to knock him into the air and follow him upwards so she can beat him away to Roman's feet. (Y/N) notices two henchmen sneaking up behind her and realizes this is his chance to help and test out Blink, so he clenches his fist, and time stops around him as he hears the Outsiders' voice.