Initiation

*Outsider/Corvo's Spirit*
*Whispering/Reading*
[Thinking]

(Y/N) was sleeping soundly, having a dream about Dunwall; when (Y/N) woke up, he looked around for a few moments before sitting up and looking to his right to see Blake still sleeping; as he looked at her, he saw her bow slightly twitching.

(Y/N): Huh, that's weird.

(Y/N) ignored it and got up to get ready; as he was getting his combat gear from his bag, he heard someone yelling.

???: Wake up, lazy butt!

(Y/N) Looks over to see an Orange Haired Girl yelling at someone who looks like a Ninja. The Ninja looked tired as he got up and left with the girl following behind him. By this point (Y/N) already had his clothes on, and Blake was waking up.

(Y/N): Good morning Blake.

Blake: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): I have a question for you.

Blake: What is it?

(Y/N): I want to know why I saw your bow twitching, there was no wind, and nobody bumped into you, so why did it twitch?

Blake: I- Do you promise not to tell anyone?

(Y/N): I promise.

Blake walks up to (Y/N) and gets close to his ear.

Blake: I'm a faunas.

Blake backs up, seeming slightly scared, but (Y/N) smiles at her.

(Y/N): Alright, that's completely fine with me.

Blake: You aren't worried about being friends with a faunas?

(Y/N): Of course not. What kind of Huntsman would I be if was discriminatory?

Blake: Thanks, (Y/N).

Blake gave (Y/N) a light hug before she left to get ready.

(Y/N): [One, two, three. Does Yang count? Yeah, she does, so that makes four friends.]

(Y/N) walks to the locker room to get his mask and weapons, but when he opens the locker, he sees a Rune with a note next to his gear.

Dear (Y/N)

I found this yesterday, and I didn't know what to use it for or what it was, but Glynda told me she saw you pick one up on the rooftop after fighting Roman Torchwick, so I decided to let you have it; I don't know what you're going to use it for, but I hope it's something good.

Sincerely,

Ozpin

(Y/N): [Huh, alright then]

(Y/N) picks up the Rune and holds it above his mark; it disintegrates as the Outsider stops time to talk to him.

Outsider: Hello (Y/N), I assume you want to know your new ability?

(Y/N): Yes, I would. How would I find out any other way?

Outsider: You could accidentally use it; anyway, your new ability is called Dark Vision. With Dark Vision, you can see anyone through walls, their field of vision, predict their path, and hear them through walls.

(Y/N): Oh, that's a lot of skills for one ability; I'll take it.

Outsider: Goodbye (Y/N), good luck on initiation.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Time goes back to normal, and (Y/N) grabs his gear and starts looking around; he sees a girl with red hair talking to a girl with white hair and decides to walk over to them.