Heroes VS Villains

Scarlett's POV

The competitors on the helicopter were Courtney (Ugh), Gwen, Heather, Sierra, Lindsay, Duncan and Alex.

There were also some people from the previous season, including Zoe, Mike, Sam, Cameron, Lightning, Scott and Jo.

From what I could see, Zoe and Mike were pretty much a boring yet somewhat smarter version of Lindsay and Tyler.

Sam kinda reminded me of Harold, except he had more... girth.

Cameron seemed smart, except if I remember correctly from watching last season, he didn't follow the nerd stereotype of brains over feelings.

Jo seemed like a slightly less rage-a-holic version of Eva. Good thing Eva didn't scare me.

Lightning was just... one of the most annoying people this show has ever seen. He seemed stupid, arrogant and probably traded his brain for his muscles.

And Scott was... I don't know how to describe him. Annoying? farm boy? Stupid? Red neck? Shark Bait? Just... irritating.

Still, at least Alex is here.

Oh, and Heather. We had actually met up a few times between seasons. She's actually not as much a bitch as she appeared on the show.

Now if only Courtney stopped being a bitch, and I would only have one enemy on the show. Although, I haven't seen him in a while, so maybe he died at the volcano in World Tour?

here's to hoping!

I realized that the helicopter we were in wasn't so much flying as it was hovering.

"Um, why aren't we still flying?" Mike asked.

"Just for that, you're out first" Chef said, picking him up.

"Hey! Put him Down!" Zoe exclaimed.

Chef tossed Mike out the door of the helicopter.

"Mike!" Zoe exclaimed, jumping out after him.

Lightning ran to the door.

"You call that a dive? watch this! Sha-"

Chef shoved him out the door.

"AHHHHHH!"

Chef picked up Cameron next.

"This is highly illogical!" Cameron said, making a decent point.

Chef tossed him out the door before grabbing Sam, who was gaming on a console.

"Not cool!" Sam said, before getting chucked out.

Scott was terrified, so he was clinging to chef's leg. Chef tossed him off into the water.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Scott screamed in terror as he fell.

Chef tried to toss Jo out, but she shoved him away.

"You're a dead man McLean!" she yelled at Chris, before I got sick of her voice and threw my book at her, making her fall out the door.

I have a feeling this will be the start of a beautiful rivalry.

"Aight, which one of you maggots is going next?" Chef asked.

"Courtney volunteers!" I said, grabbing Courtney's arm and holding it up.

"I do?" Courtney said.

Chef grabbed her and held her by her ankle out the door.

"Damn you Scarleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!" she yelled as she fell.

Chef pulled Gwen to the door, and I heard Chris say 'boyfriend stealer'