Obsta-kill course

Scarlett's POV

Alex and I were sitting on a couch at the spa hotel, watching Squid game on his laptop.

"I still want to know why he'd vote to continue the game." I said in annoyance.

"Yeah, well I'm not telling you, so you'll just have to wait and see." Alex smirked.

Courtney walked in and dramatically collapsed on the couch face first.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked her.

"Scott dumped me." she mumbled, her voice muffled from the couch.

Wow, too bad I don't care.

"Why?" Alex asked her.

Now why would he say that?

"Ok, so basically, he thought that I had kissed Cameron!" Courtney exclaimed.

"And did you?" I asked.

"No! Well, technically yes, but it was an accident!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure-" Alex said.

"And he started the kiss!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Of course but-"

"And why would I even cheat on Scott in the first place!? i mean sure, he eats dirt and is kinda gross sometimes but-"

"Shut the heck up!" I yelled at her. "Ok, maybe just talk to him. And anyway, kissed by two guys in one day? Nice work!" I said.

Confessional

Courtney: She's right! yay me!

Scarlett: I was being sarcastic.

End

"Thanks guys. Do me a favor? Don't tell Gwen about it. I haven't exactly been easy on her about the whole 'kissing' thing." Courtney asked.

"Your secret's safe with us!" Alex promised.

"Thanks." Courtney thanked, before leaving.

"Must she be so dramatic?" I sighed.

"Attention maggots! Last one to the beach drops and gives me fifty!" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

"Let's go." I said, standing. Alex shut his laptop and stood up.

We started leaving.

I tripped over... Scott. He was lying on the floor outside the spa hotel eating a clump of dirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm sad. And when I'm sad, I eat dirt." Scott said, before taking another bite from the dirt.

"You'll never cheat on me, will you?" he said to it.

"Oh that's it." Alex sighed "Listen up Shark Bite, Cameron kissed Courtney, and now he's gone, so you're back together, end of story! Now go catch up to Courtney before she hooks up with Gwen and all of my dreams come true!"

Scott got up and ran.

"Nice work." I said to Alex. "C'mon, let's move. I'm not doing push ups today." I said, grabbing his hand and running, dragging him behind me.

We got to the beach where nearly everyone was. Chris was wearing his stupid army general helmet again.

Alejandro arrived.

"Alejandro! You know the drill! Last one here equals push ups there." Chris said, pointing to the ground.

"Of course I'm going to be the last one here, I was exiled on Boney Island." Alejandro said in annoyance.