Zeek and Ye shall Find

Alex's POV 

The first thing I saw when I exited my cabin was Courtney lying on top of Scott as they kissed. 

I need all of the bleach. 

Confessional 

Alex: *Sorta stutters as he looks slightly traumatized* ...No. Just... no. 

End 

I immediately turned and went back into the cabin, before screaming into my pillow for a solid two minutes. 

~~~ 

"Challenge time! proceed to the McLean spa library, pronto!" Chris called. 

I just went where everyone else was going. 

"Hey, I heard you screaming. You ok?" Scarlett asked me. 

"Yeah, just saw Scott and Courtney locking lips." I said, still traumatized. 

"Ugh, what the heck?" she said, equally disgusted. 

"I know. Gwourtney all the way." I nodded. 

"Ok, I know nearly everything, but you might need you to teach me about 'ships'" she said. 

"Gladly." I smiled. 

~~~ 

We got to the 'McLean Spa Library' which was actually just a tiny room full of CDs. 

"Where's Chris?" Courtney asked. 

"Just hush up! You'll find out in a minute!" Chef barked, before sipping some coffee. 

A tv turned on, showing Chris in front of a table. He blew a party blower. 

"Welcome to episode 100 of Total Drama!" he cheered 

Ah yes. One hundred episodes of Total Trauma. 

"To celebrate, I have an extra special 100th episode challenge. I hope no one is allergic to rhinoceroses or fire or poison smallpox..." 

A shadowy, yet familiar figure started running around in the background. 

"Is that..." Gwen said, pointing at the screen. 

"Oh crap, it is!" I exclaimed. 

We all started yelling at Chris to run, or turn around, or accept his fate. 

"Please, don't interrupt. I-" Chris said, before feral Ezekiel put a bag over him and smashed the camera streaming it. 

Chef spat his coffee out all over the computer, making in fizzle and spark. 

"That can't- ah! NEW CHALLENGE! FIND CHRIS!" Chef yelled at us. 

wait, so what was the challenge going to be before this? 

"You want us to go looking for Zeke? No way! He's psycho crazy!" Gwen exclaimed. 

"Hey! If no one finds Chris, there ain't no show! Which means no winner and no million dollars!" Chef exclaimed. 

"What?" Mike exclaimed. 

"That's not fair!" Courtney exclaimed. 

"Hold on! We accept this challenge, on the condition that the winner gets immunity at the next vote" Scarlett demanded. 

"Plus, permanent residence in the spa hotel for as long as they're in the competition!" Courtney added. 

"With two people of their choice!" I quipped in. 

"And they get to send one person to Boney island." Cameron said, glaring at Gwen and I. 

What's his deal?