Sundae muddy Sundae

A/n, I apologize in advance for making you relive this episode my fabulous readers. 

Scarlett's POV 

Alex and I were watching Squid Game in the guy's side of the cabin. 

"Did this bitch seriously kill herself just to get revenge?" I exclaimed. 

"I mean like, he was a jerk, so she's kinda doing the world a favor." Alex shrugged. 

"Still. Couldn't she just shoved him off the bridge?" I said. 

"I don't know. This entire challenge always annoyed me, so I don't think about it much." he responded. 

The loudspeaker turned on. 

"Attention punching bags! Please gather in the forest clearing! And bring some padded undies because this challenge is gonna be a butt kicker!" Chris said. 

Alex shut his laptop and went went outside. 

Chef drove up in a jeep and shoved Gwen off it onto the ground. 

"Hey Gwen. How was your night on Boney Island?" Zoe asked her. 

"Not bad actually. A wooly beaver tried to eat me so I climbed a tree and slept in the canopy. Fell asleep looking at the stars." Gwen smiled. 

"Wow." Zoe marveled. 

"Yeah, what a nightmare!" Courtney said, walking over to Gwen and hugging her "Luckily, Gwen is super smart and totally strong, so she lived to tell the tale." 

Confessional 

Alex: yeesh. And I thought I acted slightly pathetic around my crush. 

End 

"Well, welcome back Gwen." Zoe smiled, walking away with Mike. 

"'Welcome back Gwen...'" Courtney mocked quietly. 

"What?" Gwen said in surprise. 

"Nothing. I just" noticed that cut-throat vibe Zoe has around her. So two-faced. We should shun her!" Courtney said. 

She's only really a threat if she goes Commando Zoe. 

"Um-" Gwen stuttered. 

"Are you still mad at me for all the kissing I did!? Because like I said before, Scott was an accident and Cameron kissed me!!!" Courtney exclaimed. 

"No one is mad at you, we just hope your head is still in the game." Alex said. 

"Don't worry. My head is totally in the game!" Courtney said confidently. 

"Excellent. Now let's get to the finals!" I said, earning cheers. 

Confessional 

Courtney: Gwen is great, but if you ask me, winning is everything! This is the farthest I've ever made it on Total Drama, and I am going all the way! *Pulls out a chart with all the remaining contestants on it*  Scott is sweet on me, for obvious reasons, so I'm keeping him around to the end since he'll probably let me win. Same goes with Alex, and even if he didn't, come on, he's way to weak to beat me. Which means Gwen goes second last. And Zoe has to go like, now. And Scarlett's been a thorn in my side since day one, so she's gone too. The only wild card is Mike, but I'm pretty sure I can crush him. *Sighs happily* Making a chart always helps clarify things nicely. 

A/n, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

End 

We started walking towards the forest clearing. Scott walked over.