You regatta be kidding me!

Scarlett's POV

I was sitting in my bed, reading Coraline.

Gwen woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"I just dreamed I was riding a fluffy unicorn across clouds made of marshmallows!" she said blissfully.

"How many drugs did you take before bed?" I asked jokingly.

Courtney walked over and sat on her bed.

"Yeah, there's soft beds all right." she smiled.

"A couple days ago, I was ready to quit. Now that we're friends again, I never wanted to end!" Gwen smiled.

"I hope we make it to the finale together!" Courtney exclaimed.

"What about Scott?" Gwen asked in surprise.

"He's cool and all, but like you said, you gotta put friends first." Courtney smiled.

"Awwwww" Gwen awed.

"If I don't win the million bucks, I hope you do!" they synced.

"Aw, how cute. You two should date." I smirked.

"Speaking of dating" Courtney said "We saw you and Alex kissing last night."

"Spill." Gwen smirked.

I blushed lightly.

"We... are together." I admitted.

"Yessssssssss! My ship!" Gwen cheered.

"Good for you." Courtney smiled.

"Thanks." I said, without thinking.

Wait a second... am I... finding her tolerable?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

"SPEAK UP!" Scott yelled through the wall.

"Leave them alone. They're having girl talk." Alex told him.

"Thanks babe!" I called.

"Attention campers! Please gather upfront! Right where Duncan's being all sweet!" Chris said over the intercom.

We all got dressed and ran out front, where Duncan was fixing Chef's jeep.

"Duncan! You fixed my jeep! You're a good kid!" Chef smiled, getting in his jeep and driving off.

Alejandro returned from Boney island.

"Wow! You survived a night on Boney Island without so much as a scratch? How'd you do it?" Cameron asked him in surprise.

"It is all about the attitude." Alejandro said arrogantly "Survival was easy. and I have a special way with animals."

Arrogant piece of shit.

Chris pulled out a megaphone and yelled in Alejandro's face.

"ENOUGH WITH THE SELF PROMOTION AL!" he yelled.

Wow. Chris is useful sometimes. Never would have thought.

"I have an announcement!" Chris said "Today, the teams are being merged!"

Everyone gasped.

"That's right! From now on challenges are for individual winners only, and everyone is at risk of taking the not so royal flush!" Chris said. His phone rang. He read the caller ID "I have to take this. It's my stylist." He picked up the phone "Yeah, how come my socks don't match my shirt?" he yelled.

"Alliance 3.O?" I asked Alex.

"Third time's the charm!" he smiled.

Courtney and Gwen walked over.