Food fright

Alex's POV

I woke up to Chef tossing a bag of weird, disgusting brown powder into the guy's side of the cabin.

"Ugh! Disgusting! I bet the girls are not treated this cruelly!" Alejandro scoffed.

"And three, two, one," I counted down, before there was a thump, followed by several disgusted noises from the girl's side of the cabin.

"Sweet! I grew up on powdered gruel!" Scott cheered happily "Rich people food has nothing on this stuff! It's the sawdust that makes it so tasty!"

"You... are weird." I said.

"That he is amigo." Alejandro agreed.

"Don't call me that, and don't agree with me." I said.

"I'm gonna go get some more." Scott said, grabbing a bucket and leaving.

I coughed up some of the gross powder.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said.

I grabbed a towel and my clothes before exiting the cabin and seeing Courtney with an umbrella and a bag with some toiletries in it.

It had been raining heavily all night, and still was.

"Looks like we had the same idea." I said. "Mind sharing?" I asked, looking at the umbrella.

"Sure. I just need to make a quick confessional first." she said.

We got under the umbrella and started walking. We stopped at the confessional. The door was shut, so someone was inside.

"This, is the worst." Gwen's voice said from the inside. She sounded like she was about to cry "I only came back to Total Drama to make things better with Courtney. But now she hates me, more than ever..!"

She started crying and letting out loud sobs.

"She came back for me?" Courtney exclaimed in shock "Yeah right! She probably knew I'd overhear..."

"Courtney, she seems genuinely sorry. Maybe give her a chance." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe..." she said.

~~~

It had stopped raining.

"Now that the weather's cleared up, get your water clogged butts down to the beach for today's beat down- I mean, challenge!" Chris said over the intercom.

We walked down to the beach.

"Welcome contestants! before we get started, let's welcome back exiled Hamster, Cameron!" Chris announced.

Cameron was tossed out of a helicopter. He smelt awful.

"OK, A, how are you still alive after a night on the island, and B, why do you smell so rank?" Chris asked, holding his nose in disgust.

"Simple. between seasons I read up on wilderness survival tips." Cameron said, before explaining that he got a bear to pee on him.

"If you douse yourself in the um... scent of the most vicious animal in the woods, then all the creatures will give you the utmost respect!" he said proudly.

"Not all creatures." Duncan said in disgust.

"Disgusting revelations aside, it's challenge time! Chef didn't have time to cook team loser's breakfast, because he was busy making these! Pancaaaaaaaaakes!" Chris said, gesturing to two massive stacks of giant pancakes.

"That's right! it's eating contest challenge time!" Chris announced.

Confessional

Scarlett: FUCK!