The bold and the booty-full

Sorry if this chapter's short, I have lost all inspiration for it. Hopefully the finale will be better.

Alex's POV

Scarlett and I were sitting on the cabin steps talking.

She was drumming her fingers on her leg and her eyes were darting around.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Totally." she said.

"You just seem a little distracted..." I said.

"No, I'm fine. I just-"

Mike started coughing.

"You ok Mike?" I asked him.

"yeah, just choking on air." he laughed

"That ever happened to you Alex? You know, choking?" he asked.

"Yeah. it's probably happened to me a couple times." I said.

"Nice. Well, see ya guys!" he said, before leaving.

"idiot..." Scarlett sighed, still tapping her fingers on her leg.

"Scar, if there was something wrong, you'd tell me, right?" I asked her.

"Of course." she responded.

Confessional

Scarlett: Ugh! Mal told me about himself last night, but I can't tell anyone else about him, or he'll hurt Alex. Ugh. Stupid love. really makes uncovering psychopaths difficult...

End

The loud speaker turned on.

"Goooooooooooooooooood morning final six! Gather on the dock pronto-roon-io!". Not a word. "It's crunch time! And by that, I mean you're about to get crunched!" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

"C'mon. Let's get to the finale." I said, standing and offering Scarlett my hand. She took it, and we started walking.

We went down to the docks.

"Ahoy maties!" Chris said, pulling up in a boat with some pirate garb on.

Confessional

Alex: Why is it that every season has to have a challenge that involves pirates? Season one, pirate treasure hunt, season two, the pirate movie challenge, season three, Owen started acting all pirate-y, season four, an episode had a pirate themed name, I'm over the damn pirates!!!

End

"Come to me faithful bird!" Chris said, stepping onto the dock.

Chef stepped out of the boat in a bird costume. He looked done with life. Can't say I blame him, working for Chris must suck.

"Oh come on, stop frowning! You look great and you know it!" Chris smiled "hey, if you don't want to be here-"

Chef drove the boat away.

"That isn't what I was gonna say!" Chris yelled after him. He sighed and walked over to us.

"Sorry. It's just life is so hard in the spa hotel! I'm sick of roughing it!" he exclaimed.

"The spa hotel is 'roughing it'?" Scarlett asked in disbelief, using air quotes.

"Yes. And since I'm craving the comforts of home, I've come up with a special challenge!" Chris grinned.

Confessional

Alex: The avadakadabra request still stands.

End