No one egg-spects the Spanish opposition

Such an egg-squisite pun ^

Scarlett's POV

Cameron was sitting at the table, trying to fix his broken glasses.

"Don't bother. You won't be around long enough for it to matter" Courtney smirked as she walked past.

I hate the woman, but she's got a point.

Confessional

Courtney: With Cameron on our team, the newbie target's off my back. Next time we lose, four eyes goes home. Unless he can't fix his glasses, then he'll be two eyes. Still, he's out.

End

"here. Maybe a twist tie would help." Gwen offered, handing him a twist tie.

He wrapped it around the broken part.

"It worked! Thanks!" he smiled.

"The villain team isn't entirely made up of evil people." Gwen smiled back.

"You look nerdier than before!" Heather said to Cameron "I know it sounds impossible, but here you are doing it, so..."

"Heather, please. I think that he pulls off a nerdy look with a generous measure of dignified flair." Alejandro said.

"It's mostly made up of evil people. We wouldn't call it the villain team if it wasn't." I smirked.

Cameron and gwen walked away.

"Well there's a potential ally out the window." Alex sighed.

"Great. They've already bonded. I hate to say it, but maybe the four of us should form a temporary alliance?" Heather said to Alex, Alejandro and I "Allies?" she said, offering her hand to him.

"Agreed." he said, before kissing her hand.

"Ugh! Gross!" she said in disgust.

We all know you want him Heather. Just admit it.

Confessional

Alejandro: She trusts me! Soon I will have revenge for the dishonor she brought upon my family name!

A/n, babes, you brought that on yourself. Shouldn't have let your guard down.

Heather: He think I trust him. ha! That's his one way ticket to flush town!

Alex: I currently couldn't care less about the game, as I'm more focused on finding my headphones. They went missing the other day, and I need them.

Mike: *As Mal* I hope Alex's headphones are ok in the middle of the woods *Queue the annoying evil laughter and hand rubbing*

End

"Get your butts to the docks campers! It's challenge time!" Chris said over the loudspeaker.

We we walked down to the docks.

"Welcome all! Today's challenge involves a trip to the fun zone!" Chris said, before blowing a party horn as confetti fell.

"Well, we're screwed. It's been nice knowing... not many of you." I said.

"What's the catch? Is the fun zone just a building that's on fire?" Heather asked.

"No." Chris said.

"Is it a pit full of intestines?" Duncan guessed.

"No." Chris said.

"Is it a throwback to the pyramid challenge from World tour and we have to face a bunch of scarabs, snakes, and you're incredibly annoying narration?" Alex asked.