˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚chapter 3✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚

The cold night breeze kissed my face.

The guy turns to me, and looks at me with his empty eyes.

"What was your wish?"

★彡      ★彡    ★彡

I obviously didn't want to tell him that I made a stupid,selfish wish, that I immediately regretted.I don't even know this guy but I don't want to be a burden to him.Poor guy seems to have his own problems.I don't believe in magic,or wishing on stars, but at this point I didn't care.I also hate to admit that even though Ayato never loved me, I still cling to one sliver of hope.

"If I tell you, it won't come true"

I returned his empty stare.

I'm a horrible, shitty person.I don't deserve to live-I'm too selfish.If I tell him, Ayato won't ever  love me.This is so stupid - magic isn't real, and wishing on star never work.Keqing is my friend- I should want her to be happy , but no.I no longer feel any friendship for her, which makes me wanna die.Maybe I should?...

★彡     ★彡      ★彡

"Damn.what a shame..."

I look up. "Huh?"

"What you said earlier - if I tell you, it won't come true"—"Now that you know my wish, it won't come true."

He looks at me, and smiles bitterly, eyes welling up with tears.

"Don't say that — It'll be fine."I took his cold hands between my (also) cold hands.The scrapes and cuts on my hands got blood on his,but he didn't seem to care.

My own eyes welled up with tears.The cool breeze ruffled our hair, and  a few silent tears rolled down our faces.It had been ages since I last  felt the touch of another human —especially in the dark, silent cold night.It felt like we were the only two people in the universe.It felt weird, as we were complete and total strangers,- we didn't even know each other's name,but the cool night air, and light scent of smoke brought us together.I could feel that he felt the same way.

————————————————————————————-

(о'∀'о) okay i hope yall enjoyed that and are not too mad at me for making this a kazuha story