☆*:.。. oChapter ten-the name on the swing set .。.:*☆

"...So..who's Ayato..?"

My brows furrowed.

"I saw you write his name on the swing set.Sorry, if it's a sensitive topic." Kazuha added

"Uuuuh, ..I guess he's just.."I start.

"It's nothing."I sigh

I hear the crunch of the leaves, and the rustling of the wind in the trees.Our footsteps barely make any noise compared to the park.I felt small and insignificant once again, swallowed by the sounds of this overwhelming world.

"Hey ..so um.."kazuha broke the  silence.

"We both know Hu tao, right?"

"Yeah."I confirmed 

"Well, do you know anything about this n/n she spoke of?The one who's skincare product my dog ate?"kazuha asked.

Do I know her ...Of course I know her, she's me...but lately I haven't been acting like myself..I've kinda just been a bitch ...Am I even me really?...I don't really laugh at Yoimiya's jokes anymore...and any time Hu die wants to hang out..I just make an excuse..I can't even look at Kequing anymore...As for Ayato..

The world sees me differently as I actually am.But , to peel the layers of lies away is so easy...and yet no one ever tries..

So I replied with "oh n/n...She's kind of a bitch to be honest..She lies to everyone , including herself.I wouldn't associate with her if I was you."

Kazuha seemed taken aback. "...If she's friends with Hu tao, she's got to be nice."

"Did something happen between you two..?Did it involve Ayato?"

I give him a sharp look

"Look.It's okay, you can tell me."Kazuha smiled. "Besides, I probably won't ever see you again."

"What do you mean..?"I hadn't realised how much this stranger had grown on me.

"Well, it's not like I have your contact info.."he smiled and tilts his head.

"Oh.Are you asking me for my number?~"I ask, a bit playfully.

"Maybe~

I roll my eyes at him, secretly pleased that I would see this guy again.His presence felt warm,in a way.

"Alright, my phone number is xxx xxx xxx"

"Hmmm...I'll save you as.."He studied my face for a second. "How about..midnight girl?Since I always seem to run into you at midnight."

"Oh, sure .Can I save you as kazu?"

There's a brief silence, and he nodded. "Yeah, it's cute."

★彡★彡★彡★彡

hey humans and cats in trench coats,

I'm really sorry for not updating in ages.

I was busy being terrorised by the josh hutcherson edit(if you haven't seen it you are blessed)

No really, I'm sorry 

I'll try to update once a month.