★彡Chapter eight; sunsets are prettier when there is a bit of blue.

When I got to the swing set, I did not write Fuck Ayato on it, mainly because there were kids running around.

After they had left, the sun had started to set, and the russet red leaves twirled in the gentle breeze.I brought out my black sharpie and scrawled  Fuck Ayato  in crude handwriting.Immediately after that I felt bad and scribbled over it.

I want to get over him, but why does it have to hurt so bad?

"Ok y/n" I tell myself "only positive thoughts"

I'm not fooling anyone.

" Hey, um are you okay?"I hear a voice from near me.

Holy shit what did this guy just spawn- I did not notice this bitch-

Oh.It's the emo bitch from last time.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine don't worry"I said

                  -an awkward silence ensues-

As the sun slowly descended the sky turned a pale blue and light pink.The clouds faded into pink with a tinge of crimson red.The wispy clouds glowed against the darkening sky and we sat there and watched, as our shadows blended with the stars in the sky.

I turned to the guy and surprised myself by asking "what's your name?"

He gazed at me softly "Kaedehara Kazuha ."

Yknow that feeling when you're alone with someone at night time, and it feels like time has stopped and all that matters are the steady sound of your heartbeat, the rustling leaves and your words that would normally be drowned out in the noise, but in this timeless place even the tiniest whisper carries a weight like no other?

Yeah.That.

"I'm y/n"I kicked the one of the swing poles with my scuffed converse.

Kazuha looks at me sheepishly "It's nice to meet you y/n, would you care to go for a walk around the park?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I would add a photo of the sunset,but wattpad won't let me add images :(

Here is a link tho https://www.pinterest.com/pin/australian-sunsets-are-pretty-great--629448485404948053/

boop ♡

          boop♡

                  boop♡

       eat your soup♡

yes poetry 👍

♡Yellow is such a banger frfr

bye bye~