☆*:.。. oChapter 11- Maple Leaves o .。.:*☆

The wind rushed through the leaves as we walked through the park.

Kazuha suddenly stopped, and I turned back to face him.The leaves danced around him in the wind.With a gentle smile, he picked up a handful of maple leaves, and tossed them into the wind.

The leaves fluttered down around us.They made a soft rustling sound as they danced with the wind.

 I never noticed how calming his smile was until now.My worries about Ayato seemed to melt into the sound of the maple leaves and Kazuha's gentle smile.

"Autumn is probably my favourite season."His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Are leaves part of the reason for that?"I responded quickly 

"For a stranger, you know me pretty well" He lightly nudged me

"Am I just a stranger to you..?"I grinned , pretending to be offended 

he rolled his eyes and responded with obvious sarcasm "No, you're only just the girl I'm in love with."

I was reminded of Ayato again.But I had to keep it together so, I just laughed awkwardly and looked away.Seeing that he'd done something wrong, Kazuha lightly tapped my arm.

"sorry..if that was..umm..."

I laughed a bit, still trying to get Ayato out of my head. "It doesn't matter.It was actually kinda funny"Why am I so sensitive when it comes to Ayato?Ugh, just ignore him.Plus, it's not like Kazuha would ever like me.

wait what .

what did I just think about...

Kazuha ...liking..me.?

nah.

"Uuh, you okay there?"He tilted his head and slightly leaned towards me.

I flinched, suddenly aware of his proximity. "Yeah, yeah, it's just getting...kinda late.I should probably go.Now"

"Oh"He seems a bit disappointed "Well, see you later, m'lady"He added mischievously and smiled.

"I-uh.yeah, see you."I turned and began to head out of the park

"Wait"Kazuha called after me. "Before you go, May I have the pleasure of accompanying you to the park exit? It's not that far but..."

........

would you guys like longer chapters? Cause I know that these are kinda short 

Also, I'll be updating on the 20 th of every month from now on.(not including this month)

bye bye ~