Chapter 9:The dog who ate the sheet mask

At this point the sun was already set and the stars traced a silvery silhouette against the velvety night sky.

Kazuha and I walked through the park

"Hey so..."I started "Do you happen to know a someone named Hu Tao?"

"Hu Tao? Yeah I know her, why?"

"Oh"I said. I swear Hu die  had mentioned this guy at some point but I can't remember what it was again....

Kazuha laughed "My dog ate one of her friend's skincare products, while I was over at her house.We laughed for about 20 minutes straight after that."

He smiled, remembering the memory.

Ah yes.The dog that ate my sheet mask.

I didn't mention that though and just smiled back at him.

"Is she a friend of yours?"He asked, slightly tilting his head.  "Yeah...strange she never mentioned me..."I mused.

"She  wants to set me up with someone called n/n."He mentioned "Apparently I should date her because my dog ate her sheet mask.Hu tao says it's a sign of true love"

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

I'm not going to tell him yet...

"Kazuha, I think Hu tao is right, this is a great sign of true love~" I teased

"Nah"he replied nonchalantly "I already like someone"

"And it's not n/n"

______________________________

Sorry for the HxH cosplay(i mean the hiatus sorry)

Note: Hu die means butterfly in Chinese.I thought it would be a cute nickname cause butterflies bring people to the afterlife, and Hu tao literally owns a funeral parlour.(btw im not chinese so if this is an inaccurate translation pls tell me)

Another note: n/n =nickname

bye bye

go outside

eat water