Misconstrued

"Fix yo damn face." I said. I stood and faced the principals personal office and walked to the door l but stopped when I saw beyonce sitting and talking with the principal. I furrowed my eyebrows. I just can't escape these niggas.

Onikas pov

I sat down in the chair next to Beyoncé and she rolled her eyes. I scuffed scooting my chair over. The principal looked at us and fixed her glasses.

"Angie's behavior has gotten unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated and if she does anything else she will be expelled." She finally spoke up. I looked around the room.

"Why is this my first time hearing about this?" I asked. She looked through a file and pushed it in front of me. It was labeled with Angie's name. I looked through the file as she spoke.

"I have contacted a Shawn Carter? Isn't that her father and also spoken with her mother-

"I'm her mother and you haven't spoken to me about anything." I snapped. Beyoncé shook her head shifting her body.

"Then who are you ?" The principal asked looking at Beyoncé.

"I'm her stepmother. When Shawn isn't available I'm listed as an emergency contact." She said. I looked between the both of them.

"My child is acting up in school and on the verge of getting expelled and this is the first time I'm hearing about this? Why am I not the second person you call if you can't reach Shawn?" I asked sitting back.

"Well when we make the calls if someone picked up there is no need to go further into the listed contacts for the child." She said. I twisted my face up.

"My number is put down for Jay. He didn't have a working phone so I let them put mines down."  I shook my head.

"she's refusing to complete assignments, turning in blank homework, talking back, bullying-

"Bullying?! Angie Lacarva Carter get your ass in here! I snapped in her direction. 

"Mrs. Carter-

"Ms.Maraj." Beyoncé corrected. The principal nodded apologetically as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even finna comment I'm more so worried about what my daughter has going on. She walked slowly into the office.

"You not moving fast enough." I said shaking my head. She stood in front of me.

"Bullying Angie? Really Bullying ? Did you not remember how those girls did you last year and I came up to this school and made a scene behind you?" I asked. She nodded avoiding all eye contact.

"What's your damn problem? Not doing homework and talking back ? You know you getting your ass whipped when we get home." I said fixing my blouse.

"Well Ms. Maraj, punishing a child is one way to do it, but have you tried to sit down and talk with her-

"I just did. There won't be anymore problems out her I promise you. I have somewhere to be. I'll take her." I said reaching for my purse.

"Well there's one more thing. She has to makeup all her past assignments -

"That won't be a problem. I'll be right there making sure she answers every last one of them. When will she be getting them?" I asked looking at Angie letting her know with my face that she's in big trouble. She looked down. 

"She can collect them from her teachers whenever she comes tomorrow." The principal said. I nodded and Beyoncé grabbed her things heading out and I myself not to far from her.

"Why you didn't tell me Angie was acting up in school?" I question snappishly. She stopped walking and turned around.

"I didn't even know you. Talk to Jay about it." She said putting her shades on turning to walk away. I grabbed her.

"Nicki-

"Beyoncé stop for a minute." I said. I looked at Angie passing her the keys.

"Get your ass in the car and wait on me." I said. She took the keys walking off without a word. I watched her enter the car and looked back at Beyoncé.

"What Nicki." She spoke in a flat tone. I sighed.

"So you really wanna just forget about everything that happened on that trip." I said crossing my arms. I know Beyoncé had intentions on never bringing up that conversation but she can't deny the spark we had.  She shrugged her shoulders.

"I never said I wanted to forget it. I just don't care to entertain it anymore. I'm with Jay and you should respect my decision Onika." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh so now I'm onika? What about those feelings you told me you had ?" I asked hopefully. She scuffed and I frowned taking a step back.

"What about it. I had a great time Nicki I honestly did-

"Then why are you doing this, I just want to see where we could go-

" Nicki just stop okay ? Stop. We didn't even sleep together, we didn't make love, we fucked. It was an experiment And I was away on vacation for some fun. I had my fun. Now im back home and I would appreciate if you pretend it never happened." She said. I nodded defeatedly.

Omniscient

Deep down Nicki's heart felt rejected. She never wanted something so bad that she couldn't have. She knew she wasn't in love with her but her body craved Beyoncé. She never had someone to touch, caress, and look at her the way Beyoncé did. Someone's touch that actually touched her deep within, melting her away with every kiss she place upon her body.

"Alright. I'll let Jay know you picked up Angie." Beyoncé spoke up breaking the awkward silence. Nicki walked away without answer getting into her car. Beyoncé watch as her midget frenemy joined her daughter and drove off. Deep down Beyoncé craved Nicki in the same ways. She just wasn't sure of herself. Being committed to a female for the first time in her life wasn't something she could say yes to right away. She needed time and space to think. She knew she still wanted more sex from Nicki, she just didn't know how to go about it.

___________________________________

Mini chapter. What would you guys like to see updated next?

Thoughts on the chapter ?
Excuse any mistakes.

Can you guys please like the chapters and not ghost read bc I feel cheated lol. I try give y'all what you want. And I know I disappeared for 3-5 years on some of these books but hey. I'm back. All I ask is for at least a vote. Thank you for reading my books. Until the next chapter.