Christmas Eve

Omniscient
Detroit, Michigan
December 5, 2002
7:45pm

"She not even ugly. Bey you need to apologize." Kelly said. Beyonce quickly hung up before they could say anything more to embarrass her...

Onika stood in the doorway looking at Beyonce as Beyonce looked down in embarrassment.

"Oh don't mind my ugly self, I was just coming to get my charger I never got back from you." Onika said. Beyonce looked over at her dresser at Onika's charger and chuckled as she picked up the pieces.

"Um last time I checked my charger only had two pieces." Onika said folding her arms.

"Remember when I told you don't say shit when yo charger comes back in eight pieces?" I asked. Onika gasped.

"You didn't!" She yelled. I shook my head no.

"I couldn't. I was only able to cut six pieces then somebody was calling me." Beyonce smiled. Nicki huffed and counted to ten before she blew up.

"You are going to buy me a new charger tomorrow morning." Was all she said before leaving to tend to her demons.

"PUT TGE DAMN TOASTER DAMN JR!" She yelled slamming the door. Jay came out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his hand.

"Was that Nicki?" He asked. I nodded.  

"Oh and baby? You need a new charger, yours got demised." Beyonce said. Jay twisted his face up and I can't explain enough how ugly he looked. Beyonce what the hell girl?

"Aight man. Ion em know what yo did but Ima let it go." He said as I plugger Nicki's charger up and plugged up my phone.

"It wasn't me. Probably was your jealous ass babymama." Beyonce shrugged. Jay stared at her and sighed.

"Why am I not surprised." He says going back into the bathroom. I flipped my laptop opened and turned it on.
________________________________

Sorry it's soooo short. I promise the next one will be longer. I just wanted to update my books.