Can We Just Get Over It

Beyoncé POV

"Angie give your brother back his food and stop playing." Nicki hissed at her eldest daughter Angie.

"But he ate one of my dang strawberries..." Angie pouted. Onika eyed her and she kept quiet sliding her brother back the piece of toast she took. Jr looked at Angie and smiled at the fact she got into trouble. I looked at nicki from time to time and she never noticed or even act like she cared to notice. Jay sat on his phone catching up on his football while we sat around a table at IHOP eating breakfast.

"I have to go to westwoom." Bri said yanking on my sleeves. I smiled getting up.

"I'll take her, come on here Bri." Nicki said with so much aggression in her tone. I furrowed my brows and Bri looked at me with a frown.

"I wan go with bb." She said. I looked at nicki who stared at Bri. She ended up picking Bri up and walked away to the restroom.

"What's her problem?" Angie asked.

"Mind ya damn business." Jay said annoyed.

"My mommy is my business thank you very much!" Angie yelled getting up and took off to the bathroom. Jay shook his head and jr got up too.

"I wish you would, sit yo lil ass down." I said. He sat down and continued eating is food.

"I'll go get her." I said. Jay nodded not really paying me no attention what so ever. I got up walking to the restroom. It had been a family stall so the door was locked. I knocked on the door and just as I was about to speak out walks Angie with a red face and tears running down her cheek and next a fuming Nicki holding Bri. I frowned at the sight.

"Angie take Bri and go back to the table." I said not taking my eyes off Nicki. For a first she listened without talking about. I looked at nicki with folded arms.

"Restroom, now." I said. She smacked her lips looking at me.

" I don't have anything to say to you beyonce. Get out of my face." She said. I sighed and grabbed her arm taking her in the restroom locking the door.

"You might not have nothing to say to me but you damn sure got a lot of explaining to do." I said snapping back at her causing her to look off into the mirror then back at me before speaking.

"What?" She asked.

"Jay told me-

"Ima stop you right there because first of all, I don't give a fuck what he told you, secondly, Jay is an emotional bitch, thirdly, Jackass facts aren't even straight. So if you gonna listen to someone, don't let it be him and don't come at me about shit he said." Nicki snapped.

"Okay then I'm giving you the chance to explain aren't I? If it ain't true about what he said why you getting so angry and worked up over nothing? Only a guilty person reacts the way you did. I asked a simple question." I said. She huffed and I stared at her.

"Were you into girls before we did what we did?" I asked.

"Yea." She said. I nodded.

"Okay, have you ever had sex with another female?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"No, why the fuck would he say some shit like that-

"He said you fucked his ex girl Adrianna and fell in love with her-

"Wrong, I fell in love with her but we never fucked. She wanted me but I only liked her personality. Plus I was in a relationship. Jay only thinks we did something because she told him that. I didn't want to sleep with her and she got mad and didn't want me around anymore. So instead of just saying so she goes and tells jay I slept with her to create bad blood." Nicki said. I nodded, it somewhat made sense.

"Oh-

"Yea oh." Nicki said brushing passed me. I looked down with a sigh. Dammit Beyoncé.

____________________________

Mini update. I'll update again tonight. Just had to get that part out there first.

Y'all think nicki lying?