We Cool

New Cover!!!

 Beyonce's POV December 8, 2002Detroit, Michigan 3:35am

Beyonce's POV
December 8, 2002
Detroit, Michigan
3:35am

I felt shuffling in my bed and a muscular arm wrapped around my waist.

"You up?" Jay questioned.

"Nah, I'm sleep." I said sarcastically as I laid on my side. He smack his lips moving away.

"What the hell is your problem? Why are you so damn mad all the time?" Jay asked. It was now my turn to smack my lips.

"Cause you want give me what I've been asking for." I pouted. We recently discussed having kids and it turns out he doesn't want anymore. Not even one.

"Beyonce I told you I don't want any more kids. The ones I have already disrespectful. If I have another one and it's by you, the way you act that child is bound to be a demon." Jay said.

"That's because you're a punk. You don't whoop they ass. If I have kids I'm whooping they ass at the age of two. I'm not playing no games and neither should you." I said. Jay sighed.

"Come onnnnn, it can be my Christmas gift. We can show Nicki how normal kids act if they're raised by humans." I smirked getting on top of him.

"Well, at least they'll be beautiful-

"Of course if they look like me. All they need from you is..." I looked him over trying to find an attractive feature.

"Your hair line." I said. He smack his lips but laughed.

"Alright. We can try for one, and if that one child turns out to be good, I'll give you another one and that's it." Jay said. I sucked my teeth.

"But 17 was my minimum." I said. Jay scrunched his face up and I closed my eyes.

"Baby don't make that face no more you looked like Caesar from the planet of the apes, just scream no and they'll ill be knocking at the door asking you if you ready for the next movie." I laughed. Jay only stared at me as his grip tighten. I think he was trying to deliberately hurt me.

"Ouch Shawn! That hurt." I pouted. He laughed.

"Then we're even." He said. I slapped his arm and he pulled me down to kiss him.

Onika's POV
4:23am

"AHHH FUCK DADDY YES OH MY GOD YES!" I was awaken out of my sleep by Beyonce's loud ass. My kids were sleeping and I was grateful for that.