Fed Up

Beyonce's POV
Pearland, Texas
December 3, 2002
4:23PM

I knew you were trouble when you walked in...

"Damn Jay, you just like em young huh?" Onika asked looking me up and down. I growled at her as Jay stood between us.

"Can we just be civilized and go get the damn tree?" He asked looking between the both of us.

"Um no." We both say pushing him out of the way. I think the fuck not. This
Bitch ain't coming over my damn house talking shit and think Ima let the shit slide.

"Aye y'all need to chill that shit out, especially since y'all gone be spending three weeks together-

"Um who gone do what and spend who, where?" I questioned quickly knitting my eyebrows together.

"Oh, I didn't tell y'all? We taking a Christmas vacation so we can spend Christmas together. The kids wanna be with both of us this year and I know bey ain't gon trust us alone-

"You damn fuckin right." I said folding my arms. Nicki rolled her eyes.

"She doing the fuckin most." Nicki said. I looked at her.

"Who doing the what?" I asked pushing my ear forward. She rolled her eyes once more getting loud.

"I know yo big dumbo head ass heard me the first time, Ian repeating shit!" She yelled. I laughed angrily and I knew Jay could sense it because his eyes widen.

"Ok. Time to go. Let's go." He said pulling me.  I looked at him.

"Um, get yo damn hands off me." I said through gritted teeth looking at him.

"Yea, let ha ass go she ain't gone do a damn thing." Nicki said looking at me the whole time. I jumped at her but Jay held onto me.

"I want you and yo damn kids out of my damn house right the fuck now!" I yelled as Jay held onto me. Onika laughed calling her eldest demon.

"Angie go get Jr. and Brianna." She said without taking her eyes off me.

"Bitch what the fuck you staring at?" I yelled. She stuck up the middle finger and turned to head out the kitchen.

"No thanks, I don't swing that way and if I did I still wouldn't." I said once Jay finally let me go.

"What-the-fuck-ever." She said. I heard the front door open.

"Bout damn time." I mumbled to myself.

"Um we still gotta go get the tree with them." Jay said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why they can't go get the tree by they got damn self?" I asked. Jay pulled me in by the waist and I slapped his fingers away.

"Don't touch me. You on my shit list for letting ya ex bitch talk to me like she crazy." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Well she is." He shrugged. I got in his face looking him dead in the eyes and whispered.

"I'm just as crazy as she is, remember that." I said patting his cheek, and snatched my car keys.

"Bring yo big lip ass on here so we can go and come back." I said. He followed me and I began to rant as I started thinking about stuff.

"And who the fuck said y'all could bring a dusty ass Christmas tree in my house? Do you not see the white furniture and fluffy carpet? Y'all tryna ruin my shit and I swear to god if tree hair get on my carpet somebody getting they ass beat!" I yelled.