The Mood

Omniscient
Pearland, Texas
December 4, 2002
9:23PM

And I was like, Why you so obsessed with me?

"Ew you eat those?" Beyonce asked Nicki as she opened a pack of airplane peanuts and ate one. Nicki leaned out to look at Beyonce who had been sitting on the opposite side of her. Jay decided that it was best to keep the two separated so he sat with bey and bri and Nicki sat with the other two kids. Nicki scrunched her face up.

"Let's see, I asked for it, I ate it, I think that means I do. But I have just one question for you. Why the hell are you all on what's happening with the left side of the plane when you sitting on the right side?" Nicki asked. Beyonce looked taken back looking at Jay then back at Nicki.

"Um who you talking too cause it damn sure ain't me. Check ya glasses boo boo." Bey said scuffing as she sat back in her seat.

"Don't start this bullshit Beyonce. She wasn't bothering you." Jay said causing Beyonce to mug him.

"What the hell? Why you stay sticking up for that bitch like you getting something out if it? Are you getting something out of it?" Bey asked turning her attention towards Jay when she realized Nicki had gone back to her peanuts.

"No I'm just saying-

"Just saying my ass, stop actin like you checking me cause you not. You fucking her huh?!" Beyonce asked poking him in the forehead.

"Girl keep yo hands off me." Jay warned. A flight attendant came over from the complaint made by passengers.

"Can you please keep it down? Our passengers are getting worked up." She said.

"Who gottah problem?" Beyonce asked. Jay covered his face.

"Sir can you please control your daughter." The flight attendant ask politely causing Beyonce to laugh and Jay to stare.

"He ain't my daddy, I'm dating him." Bey said with a mumble. The flight attendant immediately apologized and left Beyonce cackling.

Once she calmed down she got up to go to the bathroom only to discover it had been locked. She sighed waiting for the person to come out. She heard the toilet flush and the water go. Seconds later Nicki stopped out and jumped when she seen Beyonce.

"Why the hell are you everywhere I look and go?" Bey asked. Nicki only walked passed her speaking.

"I can ask you the same." She said leaving bey to herself.

Nicki walked beck to her seat and Jay reached for her.

"Im sorry if she ruining your-

"I honestly don't want to hear it. You brought her for a reason." Nicki said throwing her hand up cutting him off. She took her seat and played with her two children that she sat beside.

Beyonce came out of the bathroom seconds later and reclaimed her seat next to Jay as he watched the tv before him. She looked around to see almost everyone either sleeping or about to go to sleep. It had been dark outside now and the children on the plain were getting reckless, including the the two and a half Demons that were birthed by the devil. Beyonce looked to her right to see Nicki trying to put the two kids beside her to sleep but had been unsuccessful.