Birthday Sex

Onikas POV
Detroit, Michigan
December 9, 2002
12:56am
(Y'all welcome ❤️)

I laid on the bed trying to recover from my last orgasm. This had been better then any sex I'd ever had. Beyoncé stood by the restroom door with her hand behind her back. She used her index finger telling me to come here and I could barely breathe at the moment. I pouted and she smirked.

"We ain't done baby." She said removing her hand from her back revealing the strap. My eyes widen and I shut my legs feeling the throbbing sensation that hadn't left since I laid eyes on her earlier today.

"Can I take five? My pussy feel like it's about to explode." I whined. Beyoncé's smirk instantly left.

"Whining isn't cute. Now get up. We taking this to the shower." She said turning around giving me a nice view.

"That assssssss!" I most definitely tried to yell but instead came out like a moan. I gathered all my strength and sat up. I scooted to the end of the bed and stood up with wobbly legs.

"Is this what all lesbian sex feel like?!" I yelled holding onto the wall as I made my way to the bathroom. I saw beyonce setting the shower up. I thought we were taking a bath so I can rest my legs.

"Bey I can't stand up that long." I frowned. She looked at me and turned back to the shower. I sighed looking around the bathroom.

"Come." She said entering the steamy shower. That water has to be hot because as soon as she entered her skin turned bright red and it looked like smoke sizzling on the glass.

"Um can you turn the temperature to warm. I don't do burning hot showers." I said standing with goosebumps that forms down my body from chills. She reached her hand out and grabbed me. I entered the shower just to find the water actually very relaxing. My tense muscles felt like they were being forced to relax. My body went limp against Beyoncé's as she held me up. Her hands trailed down either side of my body and found their way to the bottom of my ass. She hosted me up against the shower wall and attached the side of my neck with soft, sensual kisses causing me to let out a moan.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms rested around her neck and on her shoulders. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes, that's when I gasped at the feeling of something thicccc invading my walls of China.

"Oh shit baby, no condom?" I moaned letting my head rest up against the shower wall.

"You don't need a condom for a dildo Onika." She mumbled up against my neck causing me to bite my lip.

"Wow so I get dick and don't have to worry about getting pregnant at all? Mmm I wish a bitch would have tried to get at me before jay...fuck..." I moaned. She bit at my neck as she bounced me up and down. I dug my nails in her skin throwing my head back against the wall every ten seconds when she hit my spot.

"Mmm stop talking." Bey moaned. Her moan sounded so sexy. She pulled away and grinder her core against mine making the strap go places I never knew I had as she looked me in the eyes. I gasped and smacked her unintentionally.

"Onika what the fuck?!" She yelled. My eyes widen from my actions.

"My bad. I don't like when people stare at me during sex, I fall in love." I said shyly. Beyoncé smirked and then let out a laugh. She turned the shower off and walked us into the room.