His Ex

Beyonce's POV
Pearland, Texas
December 3, 2002
2:44PM

My man is your man heard its her man too...

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Jay as I played with the draw strings of his hoodie as we laid on the couch together

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Jay as I played with the draw strings of his hoodie as we laid on the couch together. The house had finally been quiet after we finally got his bad ass kids to sleep. He peered up at me and nodded his head. I smiled shyly.

"Would you marry me, like I'm not saying right now but like, years from now, future wise?" I asked. He stroked his stubs for a beard and rubbed at my thighs. I started to feel a bit defeated and embarrassed that I asked the question so soon in our relationship.

"I mean, ion know to be honest, after Tanya and I broke up I just was like fuck it. I wasn't really looking for nobody to settle down with, ya know?" He asked. I looked down biting at my bottom lip thinking of a response.

"Being with me for three months still haven't changed your mind? I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time with you Jay-

"We ain't wasting time if we enjoying it." He said seriously, cutting me off. I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"We are if I could be spending the time with someone who's actually looking for a long life relationship with me, and I'm sure there is if it's not you." I said, now sitting up.

"See why you gottah go and ruin the moment. We was doing fine watching tv and you wanna ask me a question like that? I mean maybe years from now I would probably wanna marry you, it's just I ain't thinking too much on that right now." He admitted. I crossed my arms.

"You are a 40 year old man, that sounds like something you need to be thinking about right now, day in and day out. So you'd rather die unmarried?" I asked. His eyes widen as a small sneer escaped his lips.

"You talking like I'm about to die." He said.

"You're close to it! I'm 26 dealing with an 40 year old man who has the mind of a 18 year old.

"Daddy I'm hungry!" I look to my left to see Jay's oldest daughter, who is currently ten years old, standing in the living room clenching to her favorite teddybear. I look around. Didn't we just put they asses to sleep?

"Ok-

"Um I was talking to my daddy, not you." She said walking past me and pushes me off of Jay and sits in his lap. I look off for a moment telling myself she is just a kid.

"Angie what I tell you about that disrespectful shit?" Jay questions her. She looks at me then back at Jay.

"I sowwy daddy." She smiles. I fold my arms looking for Jay's reaction to that fake ass act she just gave and failed cause I saw through that shit.

"It's okay babygirl. I'll get you something to eat." He smiled kissing her forehead.

"Excuse me? She clearly just disrespected my life and gave up that fake ass smile and gives you puppy eyes and you fall for it?!" I asked. Jay looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Come on bey, she didn't mean it." Jay's shrugs lightly trying to reason with me.

"Yea, I didn't mean it." Angie mocks Jay and looks at me with a mug I can't even take to look at. Jay chuckles at his brat and picks her up sitting her on the couch.

"I'll be back, Ima go make lunch I guess." He said. I roll my eyes and look at Angie.

"What are you looking at? The tv right there if you want something to stare at." She snaps. My eyes widen and I advert my attention to the wall then back at her.

"Listen here, I am not the one to take no shit from a ten year old kid. You need to learn to stay in a child's place. A child should be seen, not heard babygirl. Take yo ass to your room with the rest of your badass siblings." I said. She stands up. For a minute I think she's actually going to listen, but I'm proven wrong when she steps in front of me.

"I don't know who you think you are but you are NOT my momma, you need to learn your place as my daddy's bitch cause that's all. You'll. Ever. Be." She said poking my forehead after each word. My mouth dropped and my eyes widen.

"Close your mouth, your breath stinks." She smiled and turns for the kitchen until I yank her up. I look toward the kitchen to make sure Jay is still occupied with the food and I whisper to her through gritted teeth.

"If you don't get your fucking act together I'm going to beat the fuck out of you. And if you ever in your motherfucking life put your fingers in my face like that again I will break them. Think I'm playing. I can show you better than I can tell you lil bitch." I said shoving her back into the couch. She sits there holding her bear as tears are forming in her eyes as I laugh.

"You thought you was getting away with that bullshit? Hell no. And go tell yo daddy I said that shit so I can tell him how you called me his little bitch, I have your little ass recorded. Go on now." I smiled. She sat on the couch and my smile faded.

"Thought so." I said getting up walking into the kitchen.

"When yo babymama getting these damn kids?" I asked eating a piece of cheese.

"Today around four. Y'all ain't even meet yet huh?" He asked. I shrugged. I don't care to meet her ass. I just want them damn kids out of my house. Jay looked at the time.

"She should be pulling up now." He said.

"Mommy!" I could hear Angie squeal.

"Hey baby!" I heard her mother respond. I roll my eyes.

"Are we still going to get the Christmas Tree?!" Angie squealed. I rolled my eyes.
"How the hell she get in my house?" I asked. Jay shrugged.

"Ang must have let her in. She be keeping watch from the window." He laughed. I nodded and soon it got quiet.

"What the hell did you say to my child?!" In walks this midget no taller than 5'2 yelling, more like squeaking about whatever the hell she talking about. I turn around to Jay and he looks at me. I feel a tap on my shoulder making me turn back the other way. I go to speak but quickly realize I have to look down, straining my neck.

"You must be Tanya?" I smile fakely.

"No bitch I'm Onika, who the fuck  told you my middle name?!" She yelled. Jay whistled and left the two of us alone.
__________________________
I didn't proofread!!

Zhall I zeep  or Zelete? (I think that's you spell it in a French accent.)

Any predictions on how you think they gon get together, cause it's going to happen (: