Chapter 8

The young man's thoughts were all written on his face, Pei Yuzhou could see it at a glance, and Su Tang, who was told his thoughts out of his mind, was immediately embarrassed.

Pei Yuzhou appears to be a gentleman and appears to be dignified, but in reality, he is an old thug. He frequently uses inappropriate language to tease Su Tang. Su Tang still flushes every time due to embarrassment.

Just like now, Su Tang's eyes were reddish, his long eyelashes fluttered slightly, and he nodded slightly, because he wanted to do it.

Pei Yuzhou looked at him silently. Because he had just taken a bath, the child's hair was still wet and dripping water. He was wearing a black silk bathrobe loosely on his body, revealing his white and smooth chest, which was suffocated by the heat. Still slightly pink.

The man's eyes grew gloomy, his mouth felt dry, and there was an intense silence. He extended his hand to touch Su Tang's head and said, "I'm tired after having fun for quite a while. I don't want to disturb you today."

Su Tang was not prepared for the reply from Pei Yuzhou.

Su Tang didn't even have to speak in the past. When the man rushed over and threw him on the bed and tried to devour him, he resisted this time.

Su Tang clutched the corner of the bathrobe nervously, and lowered his eyes in frustration. He was too ashamed to say such a thing, so he nodded, "Alright then." 

"Dry your hair first, I'll take a shower first." Pei Yuzhou didn't say anything more, turned around and went into the bathroom, and closed the door.

Soon, there was the sound of rushing water in the bathroom. The door of the bathroom was translucent, and the man's perfect figure could be vaguely seen from the outside, which aroused people's imagination.

Su Tang withdrew his gaze, sat quietly on the sofa, his eyes were a little absent-minded, and he didn't dry his hair.

Su Tang has a straightforward mind, but his heart is extremely delicate. He senses that Pei Yuzhou is having some difficulties at the moment. He still treats him very well and keeps on flirting at him, but his behavior has changed a little.

Maybe Brother Yu is too busy recently, or something bothering him makes his mood bad?

Su Tang comforted himself silently in his heart.

When Pei Yuzhou came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Su Tang was still sitting on the sofa in a daze, holding a pillow in his arms, pouted slightly, looking a little aggrieved.

"What are you thinking? Who upset my baby bear?" Pei Yuzhou came over and asked him.

Su Tang glanced at him indifferently, and muttered silently in his heart, who else but you!

"Come here, I'll blow your hair." The young man felt at ease to Pei Yuzhou, who then pulled him to the side of the bed, put him down, and used a hair dryer to dry his hair.

He should only do such things rarely, rather than constantly. The man's hands are still slightly dull, but they move with great gentleness. Warm breath and the humming of the hair dryer can be heard in the ear as the cool fingertips delicately work through the hair's root.

Su Tang sat on the bed obediently, with red ears.
His hair was not long and dried quickly.

Pei Yuzhou rubbed his soft short hair in satisfaction, "Okay, it's fine, go to bed when you're tired." 

"Brother Yu..."

"Huh?" Pei Yuzhou looked at Su Tang, only to see him looking at him eagerly. For himself, there was confusion in his glistening eyes, and a little dependence.

His heart softened suddenly, and Pei Yuzhou bent over and hugged him horizontally, and lay down on the bed with his arms around Su Tang.